Watching Biggest Loser

Options
bellieff
bellieff Posts: 43
So I've had an on/off again relationship with MFP. sad face.

I noticed today that I everytime I'm eating right and moving my body for the better that i LOVE to watch the biggest loser. its SO motivational.

When I'm not making good choices, watching the biggest loser is probably the most depressing thing i could do with my time. (besides eating a candy bar while doing so) I will straight skip over the channel when I know its on.

Well right now, im ON with MFP. happy face.

Netflix has a TON of biggest loser episodes so I've been watching them throughout the day.... in between the occasional dishwasher load and toy pickup. (stay at home mom)

Then I realized, as happy as I am for these people (crying a lot of the time out of joy or sadness. emotional much, yes.) and as inspiring as they are...IM SITTING DOWN WATCHING TV STILL. what the heck.

So today, i hauled my elliptical into the living room and used that while watching.

GO ME. double happy face.

Replies

• montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Yea on getting moving! I've also been watching past episodes of Biggest Loser through Netflix. I didn't start watching the show regularly until the 5th or 6th season, so I've been having fun getting caught up.

And good job on moving the Elliptical... I would think just moving something heavy would be a good calorie burn! LOL