INSANITY GRAD!!!

Options
bmwauug
bmwauug Posts: 54 Member
Hi all,

So today I graduated insanity with my day 63 fit test - i am really proud of myself for sticking with the program and am amazed at the results! I'm on to running now, but know I'll be back. All I can say is when I started, March 17th I was 221 pounds (and actually booted after my first fit test)....today I am 197.5 pounds and a comfortable 36 waste (down from 40!!!) I could barely believe it....I actually bought a new belt today!!!! Now I need pants that fit :-)...so here are my results:

4 Inches off my waist (40 waist to 36)
23.5 pounds lost

FIT TEST:
1. Switch Kicks: 56, 71, 100, 110, 125
2. Power Jacks: 32, 40, 48, 52, 61
3. Power Knees: 40, 61, 70, 80, 97
4. Power Jumps: 12, 17, 20, 28, 37
5. Globe Jumps: 3, 6, 8, 10, 12
6. Suicide Jumps: 4, 7, 9, 10, 13
7. Push-up Jacks: 11, 14, 17, 21, 28
8. Low Plank: 12, 22, 34, 45, 51

Replies

• braykay23
    braykay23 Posts: 28
    Options
    Awesome job!!! I'm only on day 19, I hope I have similar results!!
  • mmarin81
    mmarin81 Posts: 241
    Options
    Awesome progression man!! Way to go!!
  • Evellitha
    Evellitha Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Insanity is a great program. Got me totally addicted to fitness. I finished Round 1 two weeks ago and started right away with Round 2. Looking for more weight lost. Fit test results. AWESOME!
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    VERY NICE!!!! I'm on Month 2, week 2 of insanity right now!! and i cant wait to see my end results
  • Sildrae
    Sildrae Posts: 86
    Options
    Awesome work mate, great dedication and you stuck to it all the way through! You're a grand chap and an inspiration to all doing Insanity! Can't wait to see your before and after pictures and I must say, great loss all over!

--Lee
  • ilitos
    ilitos Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Where do you get this insanity? I read lots of people do it? Can u buy it online?
  • bmwauug
    bmwauug Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Just go to google and type in INSANITY WORKOUT - you'll find everything you've every wanted to know!
  • Sportaholic013
    Options
    Wow unreal reaults :) I've just finished day 6 :D Huge dedication completing it :D Congrats on weight lost and inches lost also :D:D
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    amazing fit test results! hope mine improve as much
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I knew you could do it - suicide jumps and all!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!