I really want some CAKE, lol

Options
I want some cake so bad but I have been doing so well. AAAHHH!!!

Replies

• Pomoch325
    Pomoch325 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Fit it into your calories and enjoy it. Better to have one piece and go a little over or exercise more than to deprive yourself and eat the whole cake later when you cave.
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Angel food cake is not that bad at all. I mix frozen light cool whip with crushed pineapple and put it over the cake like icing. REALLY good and pretty dang good for you too! :smile:
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Angel food cake is not that bad at all. I mix frozen light cool whip with crushed pineapple and put it over the cake like icing. REALLY good and pretty dang good for you too! :smile:

This! Love angel food cake and you can do so many things with it!
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Mmmm...... cake.....

I've committed to my diet for a lifetime and may never have cake again :cry:
  • littlelaurie14
    littlelaurie14 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Omg. That is exactly what goes through my head EVERY SINGLE DAY. I've never wanted cake so bad. :embarassed:
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Mmmm...... cake.....

I don't see why you would cut it out completely. Just moderation. I would be miserable if I didn't allow myself to eat anything "unhealthy".
  • maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options

I use strawberries! Yummy!!
  • asteelman4
    asteelman4 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I want some cake now too! Thanks! lol :huh:
  • Zarebeth
    Zarebeth Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Please read my blog post. I had cake today... but I didn't blow it! Yet, I have lost 35 pounds and plan on losing a lot more. If there is a world without cake or chocolate, I don't want to live in it.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    NEVER EVER eat an entire sugar free angel food cake even if it fits into your calories ....... I wish I'd have seen that little warning label on it before I did that ....... wow
  • britaut2
    britaut2 Posts: 19
    Options
    Have a small slice. Its better to indulge than to go overboard on it. Take a walk to give yourself some extra calories.
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    I want some cake so bad but I have been doing so well. AAAHHH!!!

why can you not have any?
  • Medilakegirl
    Options
    Have some and then put the rest of the cake in the freezer. Take a 30 minute fast walk tonight and you'll probably burn a lot of it off!
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    :heart: Did Someone say CAKE???????
    As long as it's CHOCOLATE!!!!!
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    Mmmm...... cake.....

that's crazy talk right there.
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I have cake often, just gotta make some modifications, either to how you eat (portion) or the way it's made(sugars, flours, etc..)
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and have some cake. This is a lifestyle change not a diet so just fit it in with your calories :)
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    If I’m going to eat some cake I’m going to make sure it is round and deep fried.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm doughnuts.
  • katemme
    katemme Posts: 191
    Options
    3-2-1 cake?