Help with 30 Day Shred DVD

Options
My husband and I have started doing the 30DS this week. I have a question: Do you have to watch her intro every single time you put the DVD in? Is there a secret to getting right to the Workout menu? I hate having to sit through that! Help!

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I can't remember - does it not let you skip forward or go to the menu from your remote? Been awhile since I've done 30DS. If not, I avoid that stuff by loading the DVD 7 then putting my workout clothes on, getting water, moving the coffee table over, etc. By then its usually to the menu & I can start.
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I just hit the "next chapter" button.
  • lmd172
    lmd172 Posts: 172
    Options
    i have never been able to fast forward through that part...or, i think you can ff through the biggest loser promo, but not any part of her...you can however mute her voice and just workout to music...after you do the workout a couple of times, it isn't hard to remember or figure out what is next.

good luck!
  • beachquilt
    beachquilt Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thx! I kind of figured there was nothing I could do. FF and next do not work. I had it set up right as my husband got home so it was ready. We talked for a few minutes and the dumb blu-ray player turned off. I figured okay... I will just push play and it will bring it back up to where we start.... OH NO!!! Had to sit through her whole talk again. You would have thought you would not have to sit through that each and every time... what was she thinking???
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Weird. The next button totally works for me.
  • MelMena
    MelMena Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I get it to that point and then I go hit the bathroom and get my jug of water. By the time I come back it is ready to go and I don't have to hear the blah blah blah. :yawn:
  • dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    If I remember correctly, I hit the pause button just before the end of the workout. Then turn off the portable DVD player. The next time I turn it on, I let the last few seconds of the workout play out and it takes me back to the Start Workout (or something like that). That way you skip all the introduction video.