enjoylisu
enjoylisu Posts: 8
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
If anyone has tips let me know!!!

Replies

• injuneer81
    injuneer81 Posts: 122 Member
    hi new. that is an unusual name "new".

Tips.....track all calories. It helps more than you know. I have one rule in my weight loss venture. I track all calories to stay below the MFP recommended daily amount.

People would tell me "you need to to eat this many meals a day with this many small snacks etc"

I said "I aint that disciplined"

My one rule is not to go above my limit of calories a per day.

But guess what happened........by tracking calories i found that I fell into eating three meals a day with small snacks in between each meal and staying below my limit.

Don't be discouraged if you go off the reservation once in a while. It is an our DNA to be a little rebellious. I know I am.

Start exercising. it does not have to be anything more than walking around your neighborhood for a few minutes to begin with. Before you know it it will be something you look forward to doing each day because it makes you fell good.

Yesterday is just that ...yesterday... and can't be changed.... remember today is the day that you do what is good for you.
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Welcome! Today is my first day too! :happy: :flowerforyou: :love:

I love this site... many more features than the last one I used.

Best Wishes to you! :smooched: :heart:

My tips are:

Drink lots of water
    Move-Move-Move
    Stretch, Walk and Exercise Regularly
    and Have Fun!!! :love: :bigsmile:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    welcome to MFP! Good Luck to you!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • kellibe
    kellibe Posts: 11
    hello all,
    im new too... my coworker reminded me to day to start tracking, i was so getting discouraged. but here i am....
    i am blown away by how many calories that ive been eating... not good, and went over today.. not on purpose, but wow it really shows you ...
This discussion has been closed.