I Think Dunking Donuts Coffee is Killing me!

Options
cr9576
cr9576 Posts: 79 Member
Summer is here and im a coffee lover! do u think and iced coffe with cream and sugar like idk....3 times a week is bad?

Replies

• Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    Just log it. I find that even though I could have things, I frequently choose not to because I could use the calories in better ways. If it's worth it and fits your macros, go for it!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    i found that when i cut creamer i lost a lb a week more
  • Tiki1978
    Tiki1978 Posts: 364
    Options
    I use to drink it 4 times a week, tried splenda to cut some calories and it was awful! This week I started bring a diet snapple to work and it seemed to help me a bit. Yesterday I got a small..everything in moderation! :)
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    I allow myself two cups per day. We use a product called "Country Creamer", and it really makes the coffee so good. I dont put sweetner in my coffee though...

***clicking Post Reply while sipping on her Chocolate Cappucchino NE Coffee
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    try it without cream use milk.
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    I think iced coffe drinks are bad.. The devil's work.
    Coffee is meant to be drunk hot!
  • rcc1988
    rcc1988 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I don't think 3 times a week is bad at all! Definitely just log it, though, and see if you, personally, are okay with how many calories it costs you, etc.
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    the sugar isn't that bad as long as you monitor how much they put in, unfortunately a teaspoon to them is really a tablespoon to most. The cream will kill you, maybe try to get it black and add some fat free half and half, I once heard a woman at a Dunkin Donuts order a large ice coffee with extra cream and 16 sugars, I damn near vomited. I felt like saying why even bother getting coffee in it at all.
  • peytonturk
    peytonturk Posts: 49
    Options
    Make it skim milk and splenda... or make your own at home and use truvia (so much better than splenda)... I'm a DD-aholic. I love their coffee... but for 168 calories for their very small medium coffee with cream and sugar just isn't worth it anymore. I make my own at home and use half & half for 20 cals for 2 tbsp and two sugar packets for 30 cals. I have to have coffee in the mornings or I am a B! lol
  • LastMinuteMama
    LastMinuteMama Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I allow myself one medium "coffee cream no sugar" (just b/c I don't like it with sugar) each day. If you love it, have it, just make room for it :drinker:
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I drink black coffee. Its like 5 calories for the big cup. If you're not a fan of black coffee (try it, you get used to it really fast if its good gourmet coffee at home) then try it with splenda and powder creamer.

If you're not a coffee addict and just use it for a jolt, try using sugar free rockstar. I like the taste, its a bit sweet and gives you nice bit of energy. They also come in flavors, i like the lemon flavored it tastes pretty good.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!