Need a serious kick in the butt

Options
I feel like I only post when I need someone to kick me in the butt, but it really helps! I'm just mad at myself, because I was doing SO WELL, but now for two weeks I have been slipping. It's almost like I'm purposely sabotaging my hard work. I have already gained back a couple pounds and while I'm freaked out and know I need to stop now while I'm still ahead, it's just not clicking! I think the main problem is that I work at an ice cream shop, and I just sit there and eat ice cream the whole time! I went for most of the summer without eating any but all of a sudden last week something snapped and now I can't stop eating it! I was in a great routine of eating dinner before work and bringing healthy snacks along, but it's like I just can't bring myself to get back with it! I feel gross and tell myself I'll start over again the next day, but then I get to work and throw my hands up and eat ice cream. It's like this nasty cycle of feeling guilty and eating to feel better and because I feel like I already messed it up so why bother and... GAH! I'm just frustrated! And gaining back a couple of pounds has me pretty upset because it takes me so long to lose them!

If someone could just tell me to stop eating ice cream and get back on track I think it would really help! Sorry for the rant!

Replies

• RXchic
    RXchic Posts: 47
    Options
    At least switch to a "lighter" version like sorbet, iced-milk, no sugar added, etc. Or better yet...
    STOP EATING THE ICE CREAM!!!

There, someone said it... Good luck! :happy: