Wanna watch me lose weight?

Options
mgrubbe85
mgrubbe85 Posts: 41 Member
Hey everyone if u wanna watch my weight loss go on to youtube and look up Michele Grubbe or look up "My Weight Loss Journey From 325lbs". I have 4 videos so far. So go and check em out and tell me what u think. Please leave comments and suggestions. Thank u. Also Subscribe to me too so u can see updated videos.

Replies

• michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
  • zeldalemons
    zeldalemons Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    no need to talk down fasts. i fast all the time, without it i'd probably lose my mind.
    good job!
  • yepitsjen
    yepitsjen Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I also used a fast/cleanse to kick off my weight loss. It also broke my caffeine and bread addiction.

I love that you're tracking your progress by video. Good job!
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Glad that you have started your journey, but sad that you are doing it in an extreme and non-lifestyle way.
    ( I just saw a bit of video 1)

I hope you can stick at it! :flowerforyou:
  • jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Watch fat sick and nearly dead, consuming mass amounts of raw fruits and veggies is one of the best things you can do for your health. It is definitely a great lifestyle choice, I am not currently on a fast but I have a fruit and veg juice everyday. I've never felt better. It is a great thing that you're doing for yourself miss, keep up the great work.
  • kvsmith59
    kvsmith59 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just watched all 4 of your videos. Awesome job and keeping working towards your goals.
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I also used a fast/cleanse to kick off my weight loss. It also broke my caffeine and bread addiction.

I love that you're tracking your progress by video. Good job!

I started out my weight loss 14 months ago with the Master Cleanse and it was awesome. I lost 14 pounds and felt great, and it helped motivate me to eat healthy, count calories and exercise!