900 calories left-nutella or nothing?

Options
Which is the less unhealthy option? I have no food available and i'm going to bed soon.

Replies

• victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    If you feel like it, go for it. It probably won't matter either way
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    OMG love me some nutella. nom nom nom nom On a banana! On toast! In a protein shake! On a spoon!
  • 4stephklug
    4stephklug Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I would do peanut butter if available, has more nutrition. Or just shove my hand in the nutella jar :happy:
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I gotta admit I love a day when I have that many calories left to be frivolous with <3
  • paulasue145
    paulasue145 Posts: 157
    Options
    not a fan of nutella.... i think i'm the only one on the planet that doesn't like it. LOL

Peanut Butter fan!

to answer your question... go for it... you have 900 calories left! don't go to bed hungry!
  • zaithyr
    zaithyr Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Nutella... *drool*...

Have you eaten up to your bmr? And are you hungry? Technically you have plenty of calories for it but if you don't actually want to eat it and you're not hungry then I guess you don't have to. But I would eat some if you haven't hit your bmr. One day under probably won't hurt you but I wouldn't make it a habit obviously.
  • paulasue145
    paulasue145 Posts: 157
    Options
    I gotta admit I love a day when I have that many calories left to be frivolous with <3

No Kidding!!!! where's the fridge?! lol
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    We have nothing in the kitchen, just a giant jar of nutella lol. I'm not hungry but who needs to be hungry to want nutella? I think i'll have a few spoonfuls. It's friday right?
  • SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Nutella is always a good idea! I cant believe I used to hate nutella *shakes head in shame*