Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Smallest paycheck you've ever gotten?

Ocarina
Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
LOL!

My husband got a check for a whopping .81 cents and the government still had to take 0.12 cents of it. :frown:

Anyone else get anything like that??

Replies

• prettycollie
    prettycollie Posts: 20 Member
    Smallest I've ever gotten was 1.00 for my life insurance company
  • Emv79
    Emv79 Posts: 245 Member
    LOL!

My husband got a check for a whopping .81 cents and the government still had to take 0.12 cents of it. :frown:

Wow, it probably cost them between $15 and $20 to process that paycheck...
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    I worked for an amusement park in highschool and they got sued for not giving breaks. Everyone who worked during that time period that this was going on got a measly 8 cent check. I still have it LOL
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,887 Member
    $ .37 from a pro rate on my car insurance! It cost more to send it by mail!!!

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer/Group Fitness Instructor
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    I got a reimbursement from my bank for some error for $0.21 cents about a week ago.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    McDonalds! My first job ever. First shift was right after a football game. they sort of threw me to the wolves. someone threw french fries at me. I walked out after about an hour. I think my check was 1.50 because I didnt return my name tag.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    LOL!

Wow, it probably cost them between $15 and $20 to process that paycheck...

Yeah probably so LOL it's from HP. They aren't very good about money. It was for like tenths of a % of an hour hehe
  • i worked in a shop after i qualified as a nurse and there were no jobs- and i used to come away it £90.82 (uk pounds). im not sure what that is in US dollers but put it this way it used to get me half a tank of petrol, & my monthly car insurance and that was it. needless to say 2 years on im still paying off my overdraft !!!!
  • BazAbroad
    BazAbroad Posts: 248
    Got paid nothing when I was in the regimental nick,,,
    I did come out fit as, running around at double time carrying shell cases.
    Ah those were the days,,,,:drinker:
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    My smallest was negative...I owed them! Don't work in a bar, lol. :drinker:
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,226 Member
    I got a tax refund cheque for $3.00 a couple months ago...it cost more to issue it!
  • acg1305
    acg1305 Posts: 224 Member
    I got a reimbursement from my bank for some error for $0.21 cents about a week ago.

lol same