Hi,

I just joined today thanks to my sister kicking my butt into gear. I'm not really all that good with Forums as I sometimes feel a little silly. Anyway I am commencing my weightloss journey and think that this time I should try and find a little support among the like minded out there. I have 4 kids and its a battle to get anything done as it seems that you just drop them off to school clean the house and then its time to get them again. However its got to change. I need to put ME first before anything else. See how we go. Hello to you all out there and I hope that you all reach your goals very very soon!

Replies

• Petalfalls
    Petalfalls Posts: 3 Member
    Wow, four children! Amazed you found time to even register! Good for you. Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm new too and as a mum of three I feel some of your struggles!
  • Auntycincin
    Auntycincin Posts: 14 Member
    i feel the same its funny how we put our lives on hold for our kids. i have 3 kids and now is my time to think of myself. just look at the bigger picture and you will be fine.
    good luck
    22257725.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    If you need someone supportive I can give you a hand. Feel free to add me.
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    hi, im a grandmother of 21 with 2 great grandkids, i am here if youd like a friend.