Question!!!!

Options
Ok so i have always been one to work out I actually love it , but i am wanting to lose about 10 pounds I currently am back up to 117.8 i have been floating up and sown now between 112 and 117 . I am a very active person and have had 3 kids , I am 30 years old and i want to change up my routine and lose 10 pounds and inches but want to tone up all the while staying a smaller frame any advice? MFP says that to hit my goal weight i should consume 1200 cals . I always heard that 1200 was to low for an active person , I also work out atleast 5 days a week. Here lately i have been eating more like 1400- 1800 depending on the day. I drink 6-8 glasses of water a day and do not drink soda nless its diet and thats maybe 4 diet sodas a week. Help!

Replies

• mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to eat your exercise calories. What do you have your weekly weight loss set at? For only 10lbs to go you'd want it for 0.5lbs per week for loss... that should up your calories from 1200 as well.

Try to do mostly strength training. You may gain some weight when you begin to build muscle but your inches will decrease from fat loss.