I can't believe I've bought a bikini... (lost 13 kg)

Options

Replies

• anku08
    anku08 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    good going!!!!
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Wow, I thought your before picture was your after picture! You look great in both.
    Congrats! Summer, here you come.

^^This!! You look wonderful! Great job!!
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Id be happy to look like your before picture You look great good job
  • smkafka
    smkafka Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic but you look fantastic before too! Have fun at the beach! :)
  • Sharmender
    Sharmender Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Way to go! :drinker: What is your weight in lbs n what kind of exercise did you do? Thats my goal is too look good in a bikini too and still have a few pounds to loose before I take that plunge!

Uhm my weight in lbs is 126 acording to google. I exercised A LOT, a typical day would include 40 min bicycle and a 30 minute JM video. I completed 30 day shred, did one week of Six week six pack and now I'm on week 3 of Ripped in 30 (I love Jillian Michaels :D)

Thanks everyone!!! :) You are all so kind :)
  • kb_CG_wife
    kb_CG_wife Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    AMAZING transformation! wtg!
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    amazing transformation, you look awesome!!! thank you for sharing and you rock that bikini! :flowerforyou:
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    great work, you look awesome!!!!
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    JM 30 day shred was my very first workout and I lost 6lbs and 11 inches with that...I never made it past lvl 2of RI 30 becuz it was soo hard on my knees. Turbofire is great! Keep up the GREAT work!!
  • Sharmender
    Options
    JM 30 day shred was my very first workout and I lost 6lbs and 11 inches with that...I never made it past lvl 2of RI 30 becuz it was soo hard on my knees. Turbofire is great! Keep up the GREAT work!!

Yep same here, I never did any exercise before that and I have asthma... My endurance got so much better and I can get more air now :) It's the best for beginners!
  • miss_believer
    Options
    You look awesome.
  • mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    woohooo you look amazing !!! xx
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I know you are!! WOW...working that bikin!!
  • Sharmender
    Options
    Thank you so much:) also for the people that said i looked good before o.o
  • sunnie326
    sunnie326 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Wow, I thought your before picture was your after picture! You look great in both.
    Congrats! Summer, here you come.

Yes, this! I thought the same. You look terrific! Great job.
  • Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    How 'bout that, hard work DOES pay off!! ;) Congrats on the purchase!
  • rohenna
    rohenna Posts: 21
    Options
    Well done! That must feel amazing - you look great! I can't wait to buy a bikini...I haven't owned one for about 10 years (at least not that i was ever going to wear without something over the top. It was a nice feeling. Can't wait to feel that again. Thanks for the reminder, and enjoy your summer! (Im sure you will now..."Beach? Anyone want to come to the beach? Yes, again!")
  • walaamandour
    walaamandour Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wowww!! gr88 job
  • jon40084
    jon40084 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look amazing
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Wow, You looks good and HOT :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!