It's my birthday - pics

Options

Replies

• serenetranquility
    serenetranquility Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I too want to know where you got your dress :)
  • Smead3369
    Smead3369 Posts: 32
    Options
    Thank you for the post of inspiration! Congratulations - you look great !!!
  • jtallwood
    jtallwood Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Ths is SO awesome!!!

Love your ''happy dance'' pic haha!

Enjoy the long week-end too and.. Happy birthday!!
  • Sksieger
    Sksieger Posts: 63
    Options
    1. Happy Birthday!
    2. Your goal dress is SO cute! And you make it look even cuter!
    3. Love your attitude, and your honesty.
    4. Looking forward to your updates!!

:) - Heidi

I second that! ;)
  • centaurfilly
    Options
    Happy birthday!! (from another May baby, tomorrow is mine :) ). Congrats and kudos to you for all your hard work! I hope to be where you are next year.
  • iemcanadian
    iemcanadian Posts: 18
    Options
    You look incredible!! Congrats on all of your hard work. Also that dress is adorable and you make it look great!
  • monameee
    monameee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    you look so pretty!! happy birthday girl! :drinker:
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    You look SO great!! Happy Birthday!!!
  • kettrickenx
    kettrickenx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday! It must have been a hard year but the results are amazing, you look stunning! Your happy dance pic is lovely :)
  • Billywoo
    Billywoo Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! You look Great!!!
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    amazing!!:love: Happy Birthday:drinker:
  • aallen8599
    aallen8599 Posts: 73
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story and pics. You are an inspiration. You look great!
  • gaj87
    gaj87 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Chris, You are a beautiful woman and it shows. I liked the ending of your post when you said you would just keep getting better until you die. That is an awesome attitude to have. Having you friend me on here and allowing me to be part of your workout group has been one of the best things for me. Your positive attitude motivates me to push me to try things I know that I would not have done.

I love the pictures. Keep it up and thank you.
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    They way you put it, it sounds like something I've said a million times too! Thanks for posting and for giving us some great motivation! Happy birthday!!:flowerforyou:
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Like a completely different person and your happiness really shines through! Beautiful :)
  • JPLYLER09
    JPLYLER09 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    HAppy Birthday, you look great!
  • 4leggedmom
    4leggedmom Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing. You are where I want to be. Such an inspiration. Thanks!

Happy Birthday!
  • Lindamack5987
    Lindamack5987 Posts: 121
    Options
    you look great. Happy Birthday! Good luck on your race.
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I too want to know where you got your dress :)

Honestly, I don't know... my Sister-in-Law (who lost 30 lbs before I did and is handing me ALL the clothes - I don't have to buy and - it's AWEsome!!!) gave it to me as a Hand-me-down. The INSTANT I saw it, I wanted to wear it, too - it's SOoOOooo cute! But I couldn't even do it up! I wish I could tell you what store it came from... sorry :(
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Chris, You are a beautiful woman and it shows. I liked the ending of your post when you said you would just keep getting better until you die. That is an awesome attitude to have. Having you friend me on here and allowing me to be part of your workout group has been one of the best things for me. Your positive attitude motivates me to push me to try things I know that I would not have done.

I love the pictures. Keep it up and thank you.

I am glad we're friends too, Joyce! I am LOVING watching you hit all your GOALS, too! YOU Rock, and Thanks :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!