night shift

mellowyellow2323
mellowyellow2323 Posts: 1
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
i work 7pm to 7am. i was curious if anyone has a suggested way to go back and forth with the workout and eating plan that would make it a little more normal for me? i've been on this schedule for a year now and i just don't have a good way of keeping up a consistent workout schedule or stopping myself from snacking at like 3am on my off nights. any suggestions would be aweseom!

Replies

• I work nights as well, nursing. I only work the weekends though because of my two year old. I stay up on Sunday morning and then just take a 3 hour nap so, I'm back on a "normal" schedule. Sunday is the only day I miss. I workout at 3:00 p.m. the rest of the week, which works out on Saturday to be about an hour after I get up. I have a little schedule keeper (my son) that helps a lot because when it's naptime for him, it's workout time for me. Is there someone or something that can make a schedule time for you? Like maybe after your favorite show, after your "morning" computer time, after your "morning" cup of joe? One of my co-workers goes to the gym before she goes home. My hats off to her because after working until 7 a.m. all I want is my p.j.'s Maybe after work would work for you? Hope this helps
  • tRYING TO SEE IF MY TICKER IS WORKING PLEASE IGNORE
This discussion has been closed.