The final Meltdown 16.07.09 (July)

ChellieIrish
ChellieIrish Posts: 593 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi Guys

Sorry didn't manage to post yesterday ... heading off on hols later today so crazy busy ... Hope you are all doin well today have a great weekend incase I don't manage to get back on tom :wink:

I am so thrilled even tho I weighed in a day early I managed to lose 6.4lbs this week :bigsmile: it makes up for the bad weeks I was having lately :wink:

I never thought walking/treadmill would get such a result and just in time before my trip lol

Replies

• goldsguy
    goldsguy Posts: 58
    6.4 pounds, Fantastic week. Have fun on your Vacation
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Good mornin
    I finished day 2 of thehC25K yesterday and feel good today. I am looking forward to my next day. I didi not eat much yesterday afterI got home from work my DH was being a pain and irritating me to no end again :grumble:
    I did not stop today for a biscuit and I have not had a soda/pop yet today so hopefully I can make it all day without one.

Hope yall have a great day.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    smadag-keep it up girl - it will get easier and easier - the biscuit I mean - now C25k - it gets harder but you can do it - just talk yourself into it! Way to go!

6.4 this week - WOW!!! That's amazing

I will weigh in in about an hour - we'll see if the scale likes me or wants to torment me a tad more - I have been stagnant since 6/29...that's the longest I've gone with no loss - BUT I know it will happen - I've worked out hard this week - 6 days straight so far - today will be 7 with my strength class this evening. Might even run a bit at lunch time to double up today - we'll see how the day progresses - I really love to exercise! I feel good about myself and my body really feels good.

I will be on vacation starting saturday - not sure if I'll have the laptop or not - haven't checked into wireless - but either way - I cannot wait!!!
  • chrissyh
    UPDATE!!!! 75 pounds!!! YAY!!!! Doing the happy dance!
  • smadag1
    I will not weigh in this week because of TOM but I now something has changed because the pants I have on NEVER fit during tom and they slipped on easily today so here is hoping something has changed for me.

Chrissy WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO:flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • chrissyh
    Just an observation.....

I've lost weight in the past down to within 2 pounds of what I am now - higher but only 2 pounds but I had always been in a 14 - exercising is REALLY toning me up and making me smaller - gotta love it!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Morning all!!
    I weighed in this morning down another pound!!! Whooo hooo.
    I tried the 30day shred again, just couldn't do it. It's the jumping jacks, I have too much jiggle to be jumping up and down. I will try it again after I lose another 10 lbs or so.
    Drank lots of water and worked out too.
    Plan on swimming some laps and sweatin to the oldies again tonight.
    I have 7lbs to drop before the 1st of August!!! YIKES!!!

Memaw
  • smadag1
    HELP
    They arehanding out FREE biscuits today at work:grumble: and I have a biscuit weakness. I have been asked 3 times if I want one and it has taken all my power to say NO. The whole office smells like chicken biscuits. I am trying to kick the biscuit habbit and this is killing me
  • smadag1
    I just check and that is 450 cals i said not to
  • Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member

You are a ROCK STAR!!!

I am having a crappy week! I am supposed to start my TOM and haven't (stress) but I am cramping, constipated and up 2.5 lbs!!! I know, I know... it will go away afet the TOM.. but sheesh!

I have moved from 1.9 miles 4 mornings last week (with the moose/dog) to a 2.6 mile loop 2 mornings this week. Tomorrow we tackle a 3.2 mile loop, starting at 3am!

One thing... I worked triceps yesterday afternoon... I can now Tri Pulldown 42.5 lbs!! (3 sets of 10).. woo hoo! and i can do 3 real pushups (until now, I have done 3 sets of 10, girl pushups)

I am hoping to start the TOM tonight.. once I do, it should be better. Thank heavens hubby is deployed, so he doesn't have to put up with my crappy mood! LOL
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Morning Gals :flowerforyou:

STRESSFUL night......baby girl (18yrs) dropped the bomb on us
    that she and BF are going to get married when he comes home
    on leave in 2 weeks........
    But, didn't head for the fridge, headed for the med cabinet and 2
    aspirins and went to bed!! :wink:

Have a great day!

Pam:flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    I just check and that is 450 cals i said not to

Way to say no! You go girl!
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member

Chrissy - I am just as excited as if I had finally lost that pound! You go, girl!!

Today has been exceptionally busy with too many clients for my supposedly part time job, and tomorrow is looking just as bad. However, I am happy and healthy! I may be this late checking in tomorrow also - either that or very early! Have a great day!
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Morning Gals :flowerforyou:

STRESSFUL night......baby girl (18yrs) dropped the bomb on us
    that she and BF are going to get married when he comes home
    on leave in 2 weeks........
    But, didn't head for the fridge, headed for the med cabinet and 2
    aspirins and went to bed!! :wink:

Have a great day!

Pam:flowerforyou:

Pam - That would stress me out too! Glad you are doing okay, but drugs instead of food may not be the best . . . :) I'll ask my pharmacist daughter for recommendations and let you know! :wink:

Hope everything goes well for you and yours!
This discussion has been closed.