Hiya!

Options
Hiya everyone,

I am Ashley, 23 years old, and live in Northern Virgina, right outside DC. I've been dieting with my sister for about two and half weeks now. I am a college student (graduating with my Bachelor's next June and will be working on my Masters next) majoring in Elementary Education. My sister and I decided to diet when we were both told we are on the borderline for diabetes and had high blood pressure. She is 17 and it gave us our wake up call. We both use myfitnesspal to track our weight loss, so I thought I would also join some communities. Though we support each other, it's still nice to have even more support. So far I've lost nearly nine pounds, started the journey at 235.2 pounds and now have reached 226.5 pounds. I hope I get to find some like minded people here and we can help each other reach our goals!

Ashley

Replies

• LadyKatieBug
    LadyKatieBug Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley its nice to meet you. friend request on the way.
  • mmarin81
    mmarin81 Posts: 241
    Options
    Always good to have that good support group. I have found so many wonderful people on here. Sent you a FR as well.
  • zappatdog
    zappatdog Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome i'll be you friend! I believe that having friends to keep you accountible is the way to go, i love MFP and use it every day! I have lost almost 50pounds so far and have around 30 more to go and would love to have your support! i also have a group on FB just for women to share recipes, motivation, to challenge each other and keep each other accountible, if you are interested just friend me and shout me a message:)