Tips for the most stressful summer ever?

Options
Hi everyone! This time of year used to be what I would look forward to the most. Summer! Great weather, trips with my friends and family and BBQs (healthy food of course :p ) But this summer is going to be a complete 180 degrees shift. Tomorrow I graduate from law school and on Tuesday I start studying for the Bar Exam. The horror!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have already gotten a little taste of it this week during a sort of "refresher week" and I have to say, I sucked at self-control. I gained .8 this week.

Does anyone have any tips for maintaining goals and self-control during a time of constant stress? Luckily I am training for a half-marathon, so I have a fitness plan set out for me already, the trick is to actually follow it.

I would appreciate tips or help for a girl who may just lose her mind this summer, but who would like to lose weight along with it :)

Replies

• mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Set up an nutrition plan just like you set up a fitness plan. Preplan your meals and snacks. Write a go to list of things you can have. Know that there are going to be times of stress eating and have something healthy on hand that you can eat mindlessly or binge on.

Eta: Don't be too hard on yourself :happy:
  • mpeace1406
    mpeace1406 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Great idea! I think planning out my meals will be crucial!! :)