THE (Trying Hard Everyday) Team - Week 23

Options
OK so its really week 24 but I'm so tired I forgot to change it.:sad:

Welcome, welcome, welcome! If you are new to this group, we are always open to new people at any time. Just jump right in and start chatting away! If you've been here before, welcome back, we're so glad you came back !!

Although it's not a requirement for you to do this, we do weigh in on Fridays, and post our info like this:
username - SW 222 GW 111 CW 200 - 2 pound loss

Cut and paste the list from the previous post and add yours to the bottom.

We weigh in and talk about how we're doing not as a way to beat ourselves up over mistakes, or to be beaten up for mistakes, but to have accountability in our exercise and eating. However, Lulu has a padded slipper which she'll use on anyone making "excuses" rather than owning up and taking responsibility!

Some of this group have been here 24 weeks, some have been here 1. It doesn't matter, all are welcome. It's a great group of people who encourage, support, laugh and sometimes cry together.

Replies

• prayerfulmom
    prayerfulmom Posts: 409
    Options
    prayerfulmom - SW 277 GW 165 CW 230.6 - 1.6 pound loss

got in another 25 miler in the 103 weather yesterday. Today I get a break.

Choose to treat your body well today.
  • Lorann
    Lorann Posts: 107
    Options
    Good morning prayerful :smile: ummm isn't today Thursday??
  • prayerfulmom
    prayerfulmom Posts: 409
    Options
    :laugh: rofl....please disregard. Wishful thinking I suppose. OK, will weigh in again tomorrow=). Then I will not try to start the page but will wait for the Adopt4 or L4G to start it:tongue: