trying again!!

Hi there! I have lapsed a bit over the last few weeks and have put on another 4lb in the last 2 weeks so I am starting again and back on track since this morning. I find this so hard (not overeating!) even though I am desperate to be slim again. I am following Rosemary Conley Solo Slim for the next 28 days so I can control my portion sizes. (I have 5 boxes of the soups and dinners!) I love that I can track this on MFP as would hate a paper diary! My current weight is 12st 5lb my goal is to lose a stone in 28 days and my target weight is 9st 6lb or less if achieveable - maybe 9st.

Replies

• jillyjelly
    jillyjelly Posts: 148 Member
    hi there I too have gone off rail but I am starting new tomorrow but anyway I have never heard of this Rosemary Conley Solo Slim- is it like Jenny Craig and tell me if it works- I am trying to lose 20 lbs .
  • hyfrydle
    hyfrydle Posts: 19 Member
    with solo slim you get soups for lunch and ready meals for dinner. you just add veg etc, your breakfast and a milk allowance. I'm on 1200 cals for 1st 2 weeks then 1400 cals 3rd and 4th week. everything has to be under 5% fat so the ready made stuff takes away the hassle out of cooking!! plus they are very tasty like homemade food.

i'll let you know how i get on. xx

calories are split as following:-

200 breakfast
    200 milk allowance
    300 lunch
    400 dinner

from week 3 you add 200 extra calories:-

100 low fat treat (under 5% fat)
    100 high fat treat / or 1 unit alcohol e.g. small glass wine 125ml

from week 5 you have a calculated calorie allowance based on your weight/height/etc
    (last time my week 5 calories was 1448)
    you need to recalculate every time you lose 1/2 stone so as you lose weight you consume less.
    i never knew what to do with my extra 48 calories so i used to save them up!!
  • shopperchick17
    shopperchick17 Posts: 9 Member
    Glad to see I'm not the only one starting over. :) We can do it!!!!!
  • hyfrydle
    hyfrydle Posts: 19 Member
    I hope so this time! just had my weetabix for breakfast and half a banana. enjoying a cup of tea now while deciding where to start with the housework!!