I need friends!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
Hi,

My name is Cynthia just started and i need friends. I only have one, and its my sister lol, i know how sad is that and she hasn't even logged on for three days :-(. I need people that will keep me motivated, upbeat, and are willing to share there success so if ur up for it please add me

Thanks,:happy:

Replies

• nicholettebell
    Options
    Adding you! Way to go on your loss so far!
  • jfowler55
    jfowler55 Posts: 1
    Options
    I ALSO JUST JOINED THIS WEEK AND NEED FRIENDS. I AM A 57 YEAR OLD WOMAN WHO NEEDS TO LOSE 100 POUNDS. I AM CONSIDERING BARIATRIC SURGERY BUT I AM GOING TO DO A 6 MONTH PERIOD OF DOING MY FITNESS PAL ON A 1400 CAL. DIET FIRST. I NEED SOMEONE TO KEEP ME ACCOUNTABLE AND MOTIVATED. I WOULD BE HAPPY TO DO THE SAME FOR YOU. GOOD LUCK. JFOWLER55
  • MsSureWould
    MsSureWould Posts: 11
    Options
    Just joined now!! I've been training with a personal trainer and have lost 13lbs of the 40 I want, and I have been stagnant for the past 2 months. My sister is a trainer and recommened I join this site to keep a food diary/track calories. I'm on the go so much my issue is not eating .... and then at 9pm gorging down!! Looking forward to everyones tips and success!!!
  • lynnetted43
    lynnetted43 Posts: 252
    Options
    feel free to add me. im a personal trainer. i can and will motivate you!!:happy:
  • LadyKatieBug
    LadyKatieBug Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi! I will friend request you. the rest of you are welcome to add me
  • redcut
    redcut Posts: 176
    Options
    feel free to add me and welcome aboard
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    anyone can feel free to add me if you are willing to give and receive encouragement!
  • samandthecity
    samandthecity Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I need some encouragement, feel free to add me if you need some back!
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Hey all, feel free to add me. I welcome all new friends on this journey.
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,166 Member
    Options
    Me too. I'm new as well and would like to have some friends to *talk* to. Thank you all.
  • kelsiekae
    kelsiekae Posts: 65
    Options
    Hi There! I'm old/new. I was doing great, but lost focus of what I really need to do. My goal is to lose 50 pounds. I was down 18 and gained it back, so I'm trying hard to get back on track. I would also love to get some friends/motivators. So will gladly add and help where I can! We ALL deserve this. :)
  • Lovestoscrapbook
    Lovestoscrapbook Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Love to add you - I just joined so I'll figure out how to do that. I need to lose 20 pounds - was referred to this site by my physician at my recent annual check-up. I have thyroid problems and am 43 so very frustrated with inability so far to lose weight - she thought this would help with others to keep me accountable as well as to see "real time" how many calories I am actually consuming. So far it is quite the eye opener and definitely making me think about better choices on what I eat.

I do have a question - when I tried to enter Zumba in the exercise diary, it says "not found". I found that very odd because I can't believe that it's not in the database. Am I doing something wrong?

Look forward to seeing you all online and being inspired by your success as well as having you keep me accountable as well.

Thank you!:smile:
  • Child369
    Child369 Posts: 11
    Options
    Don't we all! I would love to learn the different ways everyone is using this program in their journey.
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm always around.
  • csantana880
    Options
    having some friends here feels good
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I just joined yesterday and I will be 58 next month. Would be happy to share motivation and support duties. I ideally want to lose 70 pounds. Lets help each other! :)
  • wardf
    wardf Posts: 33
    Options
    Hey Cynthia, I just started this yesterday, and will be glad to check in on you and let you know how things are going my way.. How long have you been doing this?

Forrest
  • Rylie324
    Rylie324 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a request! I've only been here for a little over a week and love it!

So what is your goal?
  • TSSoderstrom
    Options
    I am going to try and add you. I only have a coule of friends too, I just started last week.
  • Nevi83
    Nevi83 Posts: 16
    Options
    Just started today and could definitely use friends! Especially ones that know some tasty high protein low carb recipes! Feel free to add me and I'll add some you!