Replies

• kansasbelle
    kansasbelle Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    5'2 and 7.5 even when I was a size 6-8 I had to wear a 38 around for my bra
  • LabRat529
    LabRat529 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    I don't think the wrist size thing is at all an accurate measure of your frame. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if that's a complete myth.

I've known way too many women with small hands and small wrists but large frames (as judged by shoulder width and hip width and other obvious visual gages). Conversely, I've known plenty of petite women with tiny frames and big hands and wrists.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    This is pretty interesting to me. I've always assumed I had a large frame.

I just measured for the first time ever and my wrist is 5.75. I'm 5'4 1/2.

Still don't think I have a small frame. So I'll give this measure a side-eye for now.
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft and my wrist is 5.5 in.
  • claricecollins
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my wrist is a little under 5 inches.
  • skoshness
    skoshness Posts: 175
    Options
    5' 3" with 5.5" wrist, wish the rest of my body was in proportion with my thin wrists lol I can wear some petite clothes but find trousers always just slightly too short
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I don't think the wrist size thing is at all an accurate measure of your frame. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if that's a complete myth.

I've known way too many women with small hands and small wrists but large frames (as judged by shoulder width and hip width and other obvious visual gages). Conversely, I've known plenty of petite women with tiny frames and big hands and wrists.

I tend to agree. My mother is quite a bit shorter than I am and she has large wrists. I have wide shoulders myself and this measurement says I'd be considered "small framed."
  • PShep17
    PShep17 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Im 5'1 and my wrist is just under 6.
  • conorpatmanCHANGED
    conorpatmanCHANGED Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    There's a girl I'm friends with on here whose wrists are 4 inches :o she's 5'6, like 35 pounds underweight though :p
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    5ft 1 and 5.75 inches...not sure if im a medium or large :laugh:
  • hyphenbobbit
    hyphenbobbit Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 5' and wrist size is 5.5 around the bone area. Not sure what this means re frame size ?
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    5 ft 2 inches and mine is 6 inches./ a med frame... wow there are lots of small frames on here....
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I'm not petite...i'm just about 5'7 and I think i have a large frame because my ribs stick out (drives me nuts) but my wrists are smaller than 7 inches. i havent measured them, but i have small, weak wrists and small, annoying hands :)
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    5'5" wrists have always been 6"
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    5 ft tall and just over 5.25 inches. I think I have a medium frame. I have unusually long, thin hands for my size though.
  • alwayssavingme
    Options
    I am 5'6 and my wrist 5.5 inches
  • bebreli
    bebreli Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm not petite--I'm 5' 7", but mine are 5.25"--small frame I guess?

I'm just shy of 5ft7" and have 5" wrists, and am definitely not small framed, I am however a pear shape... conclusion? This wrist measurement thing is not very accurate!

Close to 5'6 and what they said! lol
  • RainxPain
    RainxPain Posts: 152
    Options
    5'4, 6 inches... I'm large framed and fat.
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and my wrist is just under 6"
  • PlaySchool
    PlaySchool Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 4 and my wrist is 5.5 inches