Ladies which do you prefer???

Options

Replies

• foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    14%. Although my eyes keep being drawn to 10% with muscle lol! Maybe anywhere between 10-14 although I also don't mind between 14 and 20%. Then again I'd also be looking at personality not just physical attraction in a guy.
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    10% to 14%. Don't like overly muscular guys
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    14-20.
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    10% the muscle 10% meowwww
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    All %s are good to me.
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    10% the muscle 10% meowwww

id take 14%

but my guys is totally bigger then this and i luv the way he looks to..thought i should mention that
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    14%
  • walkner88
    walkner88 Posts: 165
    Options
    I'm surprised at all the 20% answers. I thought I looked disgusting at 20%. Also it seems unnatural to prefer the 20% because the higher the body fat the more unhealthy the person. As men become heavier their lifespan is shorter, their sperm is weaker, and studies have even show they earn less money. So why prefer it? :huh:
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    14% and the first 10%
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised at all the 20% answers. I thought I looked disgusting at 20%. Also it seems unnatural to prefer the 20% because the higher the body fat the more unhealthy the person. As men become heavier their lifespan is shorter, their sperm is weaker, and studies have even show they earn less money. So why prefer it? :huh:

I really should be going to my boss as I am due a massive pay rise based on that.
  • SlidingDown
    SlidingDown Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    LOL this is funny because I've been out with most of these types at one time or another. It sounds like a cliche, but it's the personality I go for first and foremost, and then I appreciate the package it comes in.

Having said that, I would until last year have chosen 14% as my "wow" factor. Takes care of himself, but doesn't overly intimidate me in my squishiness haha

Last year though I met my boyfriend who is the 10% with muscle, and yes I worried what he would think of me at first, but got past it when he made it clear what he thought of me :love: :blushing: lol
    Aaaaand, this is an important point, the year before I met him he was the 10% *without* muscle. The really skinny guy, who'd always been like that, so when we met he'd was on a journey himself to sculpt the body he wants (which is the 10% with muscle... he's just now hit his original goal, and is moving into maintenance). Therefore he is also not judgmental of me because he knows what it's like to not look the way you want to look and to be striving towards it. I feel inspired to keep going towards my goal when I look at how he has achieved his.

So this was a long answer to a simple question hahaha but the answer is for me any of : 10% with muscle, 14%, or 20%. Because I adore my b/f, the package that he comes in is my favourite now hahah - 10% with muscle. Honestly though it's all down to the personality and attitude that comes with it.

And for the record, I find 7% to be going way too far. Now I will shhhhhh :wink:
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options

They're cuddly. And jolly :laugh:
  • vsmurrow
    vsmurrow Posts: 145
    Options
    Yep. 14-20.
    The kinda guy that fills a doorway. I don't understand this obsession with being "cut". Bleh!
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,159 Member
    Options
    Based on this thread I should maybe start hitting on the 7% guys - seems the rest of the ladies are not that interested in them!

Great idea! 7% can't stay 7% forever and you will have him later in 10 to 14% range or even more!
  • hazev74
    hazev74 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    14-20%!
  • Pink_Tina
    Pink_Tina Posts: 164
    Options
    Somewhere between 14 and 20%. I don't like a lot of muscle, just some definition.

Same!
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    male-body-fat-percentages-pictures.jpg

pictures-of-body-fat-percentages.jpg

and how about this

10-percent-body-fat-male-pictures1.jpg

Which one of these does housework? it will be that one.
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    male-body-fat-percentages-pictures.jpg

pictures-of-body-fat-percentages.jpg

and how about this

10-percent-body-fat-male-pictures1.jpg

Which one of these does housework? it will be that one.

Good point. I have a feeling that it's the hot 10% one that does the housework, probably flexes his muscles at the same time
  • kettrickenx
    kettrickenx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    10% and 14%, the ones with muscles (:
  • Wulffraat
    Wulffraat Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    10% with muscle or 14% looks good to me.

agreed:)

+1