*mad at the apple company*

hasiangirl
hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
lol why is it everytime i eat a damn apple i always forget about the sticker and eat it? :ohwell: stickers are prob not my best food decision *humpf*

Replies

• foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    lol why is it everytime i eat a damn apple i always forget about the sticker and eat it? :ohwell: stickers are prob not my best food decision *humpf*

haha, seriously? ahahaha. yum! :tongue: i wonder what the cals in a sticker are
  • LOL!! Seriously you forgot to take the sticker off and ate it LOL! OH my.
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Reminder: make sure to take the wrapper off your protein bar before ingesting.
  • Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    Count it as fiber and rejoice! haha
  • hasiangirl
    LOL :laugh: i have a horrible memory i guess, but i think this week ive eaten about 4 stickers *sighs* lol
    the cals on a protein wrapper must be outrageous i'll make sure to take that one off!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    I done that once or twice. :flowerforyou: Now, I make sure I wash my fruit first so I always take the sticker off then. :laugh:
  • hasiangirl
    I done that once or twice. :flowerforyou: Now, I make sure I wash my fruit first so I always take the sticker off then. :laugh:
    hahahaha good idea...i usually grab and wipe
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    :laugh:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    since the paper they use is probably white, and highly processed, I wonder if this would be considered a bad carb? :tongue:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    since the paper they use is probably white, and highly processed, I wonder if this would be considered a bad carb? :tongue:

Oh oh. Next time, we'll need to log a gram of sugar! :wink:
  • hasiangirl
    lol imma make up my own calorie intake on stickers, muffin wrappers, and wax paper ...heaven forbid no one tries to eat tin foil :noway:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member

fiber?!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,304 Member
    I always remember to take them off when I eat them but when I use them in a recipe I always forget....nothing like a little sticker with your apple pie... :blushing:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ha ha ha, that is so funny! Count it as fiber. :laugh: :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.