THURSDAY check in group

Options
:flowerforyou: Hi MFP friends ... I've been checking this morning on the message boards for a Thursday check in group and I didn't see one ... so I created this so I have some place to be on Thursdays to keep me accountable. This will just be my Thursday spot 'til the end of the year and then I'll re-assess my situation. If any of you would care to join in feel free. OR - If there is a Thursday group I don't know about and can report to please let me know ... We can talk about what ever any old time we want to and weigh in on Thursdays ... so here we go ...

July 16 - 189 lbs.
July 23
July 30
Aug 6
Aug 13
Aug 20
Aug 27
Sept 3
Sept 10
Sept 17
Sept 24
Oct 1
Oct 8
Oct 15
Oct 22
Oct 29
Nov 5
Nov 12
Nov 19
Nov 26
Dec 3
Dec 10
Dec 17
Dec 24 MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE !!! :happy:
Dec 31 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :drinker:

Replies

• jerseylily
    jerseylily Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What a great idea.
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    July 16 159.3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually weigh in on Wednesday nights so Thurday morning check ins work for me! Hope to see you next week!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Good morning ... wanted to wish everyone a Happy Friday and a great Weekend. Does anyone have some fun weekend plans. I'll be going on the Niagara on the Lake Jet Boat ride tonight followed by a BBQ. I'm happy to hear that they'll have some healthy choices for me there ... and I also have Monday off of work so my BFF and I are heading to Toronto for the day ... in the morning we're learning how to drive a segway just for the heck of it, then a nice lunch, then Kensington market.
  • magglett
    Options
    Good morning all ... so ... did we all survive the weekend? Just stopping in to wish you all a great week and I look forward to checking in on Thursday. I'm heading out now to pick up my BFF and spend the day in Toronto with her. Don't you just love a day off from work to play? :laugh: Yippee!!!
  • magglett
    Options
    Hi there ... I started a new thread for the week starting July 23. It can be found at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/60980-thursday-check-in-group-july-23. I figure we can start a new one each Thursday. Hope you're feeling fine. :flowerforyou:
  • dhlong
    dhlong Posts: 8
    Options
    I have mine set up for fridays but i can swap them to thursdays and i would love to join y'all !!