MFP Biggest loser Weigh In.

Options
Anyone else as stunned with the 1 pound difference that sent the blue team to elimination again?
Nothing like being saved by the ounce!
Well I did not have the best week and I gained a pound due to the monthly issue I assume. So
Last Week 168
This week 169 :frown: :ohwell:
Oh well I will be back down next week. :happy:
--Diann...

Replies

• diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Anyone else as stunned with the 1 pound difference that sent the blue team to elimination again?
    Nothing like being saved by the ounce!
    Well I did not have the best week and I gained a pound due to the monthly issue I assume. So
    Last Week 168
    This week 169 :frown: :ohwell:
    Oh well I will be back down next week. :happy:
    --Diann...
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    I was a little surprised myself. I'm surprised those guys let their therapy sessions go out to the whole country. I know I wouldn't want the whole world to know my dirty laundry. I'm also surprised that the trainers allowed it or Jillian's mom for that matter. I would imagine that it would put a lot of extra stress on them. And don't we all know what stress does to your metabolism? It's never good for me.
  • zmonster
    zmonster Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My weight is the same and has been for the past two weeks so I did my measurements and I have lost a total of 4 1/2 inches:glasses: !! Of course needless to say I lost 2 inches in my bust and 1/2 of an inch in my hips.....if only it were the other way around!:devil:
  • Flowers21
    Flowers21 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This is Ridiculous!!! I do feel that I should be backwards compatible

Last week = 206.8
    This week = 211.4 :noway:

GRRRRR ARGH :explode: ....+5lb gain, splurging on brunch for my anniversary (Sunday) has bit back with a vengence
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Last night's weigh in was shocking. I can't believe the black team beat the blue team by 1 pound- wow. I was glad though. I would guess that the contestants signed a release to let their therapy sessions be aired, at least I would hope so. I know I would never sign that release. And if they said if you do the session then it would be aired I would not do the session.

I missed last week's weigh in as I was out of town, but here goes:

1/30: 218
    2/6: Missed
    2/13: 214.6

Down 3.4 in 2 weeks. :glasses:
  • PammyB3130
    Options
    I was sooo happy that the black team won the weigh in and I think it was such poor sportmanship for Bob to storm out the way he did. He was the one who "stacked" the teams like he did, so he just needs to get over it.

Last week 255.5
    This week 255

another half pound lost....had a crazy PMS week, so I'm not expecting big results this next week....just hoping to not gain too much....I'm soooo close to my 20pound goal, but it figures that this last half a pound comes right at the worst time of the month!!

~Pam
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    This is Ridiculous!!! I do feel that I should be backwards compatible

Last week = 206.8
    This week = 211.4 :noway:

GRRRRR ARGH :explode: ....+5lb gain, splurging on brunch for my anniversary (Sunday) has bit back with a vengence
    Relax dear, I venture a guess that it is water retention, I bet you find yourself right back on track next week.
    And Pam, Gee, I wish "I" could show a weight LOSS of ANY amount in (that time of month.):huh:
    Noooooo:grumble: I have to show a 1 to 2 pound GAIN in that time of month so :tongue:
    :wink: :laugh:
    --Diann...
  • jesusgrl14
    Options
    Starting weight: 197
    1/9/08: 190.5
    1/16/08: 188.5
    1/30/08: 186.5
    This week: 184
    Loss of: 2.5 lbs
    Total percent: 9.3% :drinker:
  • ddupree1
    Options
    Well I am still the same as last week. Nothing has changed:mad: I also know that I had to stay at my mother's for a few days because my car wasn't working. Well that alone set my whole schedule off. My daughter on the other hand was completely happy to say the least. :bigsmile: because she could eat whatever she wanted. Well I'm back home and she is a little upset :grumble: oooh well. hahaha:devil: oops was I thinking out loud.

Last week 281
    This week 281

Hopefully next week will be a lot better. Not to mention the kids will be out of school for there Winter Break...:love::love: :love:
  • abetterme
    Options
    MFP weigh in:254.6
    1 st week 247.4
    2nd week 244.6
    3rd week 241.0
    4th week 242.6
    5th week 238.8
    6th week 236.8
  • charny164
    charny164 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I am again the same weight as last week. Still nursing the back injury.

I haven't watched the show yet but I read someone's reply about Bob having a tempertantrum and storming off. I am so excited to see that. LOL He picked them! It just goes to show that Jillian can take anyone and kick their butt. I just bought her newest book and I am starting day one today. I am curious to find out how it will work for me. The exercises are intense and you don't get to eat very much but you do max out your calories..........

Congrats to all and lets keep with it. Weight loss or not!

Charlene:smile::bigsmile:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    ugh
    back up to almost 225, I know why, eatting like crazy and crappy food too. Starting up again tomorrow with a "detox" diet to get my cravings for sugar and crap under control. next weigh in should be great!
  • borjanap
    borjanap Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Start MFP: 146

1/9/08 144.8
    1/16/08 141.4
    1/23/08 140.6
    1/30/08 142.4
    2/06/08 141
    2/13/08 140

I guess when they say slow and steady wins the race, they mean slow and steady!!!
  • betterme
    betterme Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Last week: 184
    This week: 184!

I hate staying the same. Although it was that time of the month (seems to be going around here!) So it could have been much worse. I have given into my cravings this week a little too much! :blushing: Next week should be better.

By the way, I'm sure once the contestants agree to be on the show they have to sign a waiver saying the show owns them now, so they can use that footage from the therapy (plus they knew they were being filmed) but I still think the whole thing was pretty low for the show to do. Although on the other hand, most people who are overweight probably do have issues so maybe the contestants were hoping maybe it would help someone else?
  • NurseBarb
    NurseBarb Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    1/9/08 296
    1/16/08 286
    1/23/08 284
    1/30/08 282 delete
    2/06/08 281 delete
    2/13/08 278

18 pounds lost so far!!!!

I did the math today and when I get to the end of the year I'll be at 100 pounds gone with only 50 to go!! That's SO EXCITING!!!
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    1 lb down ya'll.

I thought yesterdays episode was amazing. I love that she brought her mama in for a nice therapy session and I am so thrilled the black team pulled through. We need those underdogs to be on top :wink:
  • bricker06
    Options
    last week 249.2
    this week 247.6
    -1.6 for the week
    ill take it but was hoping for a little more. as for the show it was shocking but im glad the blue team lost. seems men lose more and faster than women so ha ha to the all mens team.
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight = 215.5
    Last Week = 205
    This Week = 203!!!

:happy: :happy: :happy: Another 2 lb loss for me!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:

Total weight loss percentage of 5.8% in 5 weeks.

I was so happy that the black team made it through again and by ONE POUND!!! I thought the elimination was a little boring since Trent voluteered to go home but it was a good show overall.
  • charny164
    charny164 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Ok so I watched the show last night. There seems to be a lot of drama this time. Maybe its me but some of the stuff thats going on is a little hokey. I love how Bob stormed out LOL That's right Bob - walk of shame :laugh: Can you tell I'm a Jillian fan? :smile: Did ya notice that when Jillian's mom was talking to the team that most people were saying that the reason they were overweight was because of their parents? Divorce and abusive parental relationships? I thought that was very interesting. I believe its true that what a parent does directly impacts their child.

So I said in my last post that I was reading Jillian's book and started day one yesterday. Truthfully I weighed myself on Tuesday morning and was 176.6 and I didn't have time yesterday morning (I am not a morning person) but I weighed myself today and I am down 4.4 lbs since Tuesday morning! I know its probably water weight and I am fine with that. I am just really excited and wanted to share.

Current weight - a very proud 172.2 lbs
    Yay, finally some weight loss!!!!!
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Lauging at the bob comment above, I love bob but I have to say if I went on the show I would have to try to get on Jillians team just because I know she would piss me off and kick my *kitten* everyday!