Still trying

Options
To lose weight that is. I have been visiting the gym scene for years now. I am conviced that all the exercise in the world will not help me reach my weight goal. I have finally come to the conclusion that at least in my own case I have to cut calories and eat better in general. This is not easy to do since I have no idea how to change this bad eating habbit of mine. My hope is that this site will give me the insite/knoledge and, of cours, motivation to do just that. I wish you all luck!

Replies

• bobathy1
    bobathy1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    this site is a great reference tool. Follow the guidelines to meet your goal, and remember, eat at least some of the calories you burn from exercise.
  • madmama
    madmama Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Weight loss is a combination of diet and exercise. One will not work well with the other. Good luck and remember we all are here for you.:happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: