Finally under 150!

Options
bratneyjo
bratneyjo Posts: 18 Member
I have never been this healthy in my life and I just wanted to show off my weight loss results. Starting in September at 211.8 and I am now down to 149.8!! Feels go to have lost 62 lbs! Now the real work starts because the last twenty are the hardest I hear. Wish me luck and I hope I inspire at least one person with my results! No diets, pills, or silly gimics! Just hard work at the gym, and all natural eating! I feel amazing!

2qishgn.jpg

Replies

• LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Make the IMG code lower case, and it should work. :)

Nice job, though, you look so happy!
  • JenRei87
    JenRei87 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!!! congrats!! I can't wait to get to this point too!! You're an inspiration!! ^_~
  • JDKD82199
    JDKD82199 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I have never been this healthy in my life and I just wanted to show off my weight loss results. Starting in September at 211.8 and I am now down to 149.8!! Feels go to have lost 62 lbs! Now the real work starts because the last twenty are the hardest I hear. Wish me luck and I hope I inspire at least one person with my results! No diets, pills, or silly gimics! Just hard work at the gym, and all natural eating! I feel amazing!

s6lobk.png

Amazing! Great job, you look fantastic!
  • alwayssavingme
    Options
    wow!! you look amazing! congrats :)
  • AveryWays
    AveryWays Posts: 150 Member
    Options

s6lobk.png

Congrats! Awesome progress :smile:
  • Fit_SailorsWife
    Fit_SailorsWife Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    WTG!!
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! You are doing a phenomenal job!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!! Congrats on your hard work so far!! And continued progress.
  • rcclcruiser
    rcclcruiser Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Great job! Yes, very inspiring!!
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You look great! Congrats on your weight loss. Those 20 lbs don't stand a chance! :)
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I can't see the pictures but that is great success! Good job! My next goal is to be under 150!
  • jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome, you look great grrl!
  • cali8_love
    cali8_love Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Oh wow girl u have done a great job u look great and congrats !! I can't wait to be under the 150's 11 more to go for me to be 149 [= I cant wait
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Great work!!!
  • piinchi
    piinchi Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Girl you are an inspiration! I never thought I could be under 150, but when I see wonderful women like you I want to just thank you for being the other voice telling someone like me "you CAN do it!"
  • jammiezene
    jammiezene Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! :-). I can't wait to be under 150! I'm 7 pounds away. Nice job!
  • jammiezene
    jammiezene Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Oh wow girl u have done a great job u look great and congrats !! I can't wait to be under the 150's 11 more to go for me to be 149 [= I cant wait

You can do it! :-)
  • signgrrrl
    signgrrrl Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Youook amazng...wtg!
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous!!

I can't wait for the day I finally get under 150. :blushing:
  • krissagirl0709
    krissagirl0709 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I am about right where you are right now weight wise and im so jealous of how amazing your stomach looks! way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!