Bored on a saturday night

Options

Replies

• Dansk2012
    Dansk2012 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Never had a scale. And, during doctor visits, they know enough not to tell me....except the time it was down to 107, i.e. NOT good. Otherwise, my mirror, the way my clothes fit, and how I feel are my clues. Ya - I know....it's probably some kind of creative denial LOL
  • Is_Remington_There
    Options
    1. Love your dog !!! Boxer,yes ?
    2. Maybe - you could it take it outside - throw a stick, maybe take a few steps....that's what I do with our dog. Feeds the righteaous feeling.
    3. What is "MFP" ???

Yes she is a 7 month old boxer. We were outside half the day playing and doing yardwork so we are both a bit tired of the backyard. "MFP" = My Fitness Pal
  • Is_Remington_There
    Options
    I wish we had money to buy our first house too but I am torn between house hunters and crocodile dundee its an oldie but soooooo good :smile:

I love Crocodile Dundee!
  • moodyfeesh14
    moodyfeesh14 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I picked crocodile dundee, I know I am young and paul hogan is old in that movie but rugged and handsome what can I say something about a man who will tackle crocodiles for a lady is rather attractive plus its absolutely hilarious......hey guys what would you think if MFP added a chat options kind of like what facebook has?
  • Dansk2012
    Options
    I'm basically past the alcohol abstinence and never was a big "bad" food eater - my vice continues to be smoking, and that's not allowed anwhere. Otherwise, I'm okay with substitutes, e.g club soda & lemon (looks like vodka/gin), virgin caesars (who can tell). Also, it's not shameful to NOT be drinking alcohol, but I know there are still some folks who ask "...oh, not drinking ???..." awaiting some kind of explanation.
  • Is_Remington_There
    Options
    I wish they would add a chat option and a "Like" button. I cant say Paul Hogan is attractive but his female co-star is pretty damn hot!
  • moodyfeesh14
    Options
    I would agree she is pretty for an 80s girl I would kill to look as good as her in the red dress at the cocaine party. What is your fawn boxer's name? I have a fawn, Bella, and a reverse brindle, Leo and volunteer/foster for a boxer rescue
  • Dansk2012
    Options
    7 months old - she's a "baby" - I envy you ! My wonderful dog is border collie mix (rescue) who is now 11 yrs.
    Sounds like you're partly tired as well as a bit bored.
    I feel like a goof - of course "MFP" is "My Fitness Plan" (sigh). Hey - heck - it's a not a bad place to hang out for a bit....
  • Is_Remington_There
    Options
    Her name is Daisy and she is a freaking handfull. I'm sure you would look awesome in that red dress :happy:
  • moodyfeesh14
    Options
    Dansk I find it way more stimulating then facebook :)
  • Is_Remington_There
    Options
    7 months old - she's a "baby" - I envy you ! My wonderful dog is border collie mix (rescue) who is now 11 yrs.
    Sounds like you're partly tired as well as a bit bored.
    I feel like a goof - of course "MFP" is "My Fitness Plan" (sigh). Hey - heck - it's a not a bad place to hang out for a bit....

I also have a two year old German Shepherd that keeps me busy
  • Gunnarbear
    Gunnarbear Posts: 186
    Options
    Don't talk to loud I am busy watching House Hunters

Ooh *pulls up a chair* I love this show!

I love House Hunters international..Makes me wish I had the money to have a second house

Makes me wish we had money to buy our first.
  • moodyfeesh14
    Options
    oh she seems adorable and I am sure you are tired if she was playing with you all afternoon and only 7 months old my Bella is 5 and still can out run me after a 5 mile hike as for the red dress comment thanks but probably not for another year and after some serious toning.
  • Dansk2012
    Options
    Another boxer fan !!! (Fawns are my fav' because they look like a Great Dane - another choice animal) I'm in Canada and have looked for foster/rescue opportunities - any suggestions ?
  • Is_Remington_There
    Options
    Anything is more stimulating than facebook....I just use it to share pictures
  • Gunnarbear
    Gunnarbear Posts: 186
    Options
    Don't talk to loud I am busy watching House Hunters

Ooh *pulls up a chair* I love this show!

I love House Hunters international..Makes me wish I had the money to have a second house

Makes me wish we had money to buy our first.
  • moodyfeesh14
    Options
    my rescue has worked with people in canada before its called the Northern Plains Boxer Rescue we have a facebook page or our website is www.everyboxercounts.com
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm bored as hell and spending way to much time on MFP....Anyone else having the same issue?

Yep..keep checking back for new messages, or forum posts...I have no life!
  • Dansk2012
    Options
    Moodyfeesh14....this is my first time here and I'm liking it a lot - the "community", so to speak, is already established + it seems much "safer".
    Is Bella a boxer, too ?? And, I know what you mean, my old "Zed" out-energizes me almost all the time !!!!
  • moodyfeesh14
    Options
    Hey Remington, ok so I was reading your profile and now I'm curious what do you do that has you wearing a uniform