Blew it!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• kmumansky
    kmumansky Posts: 119
    Options
    It's called life, it happens! :) No worries, just get back on track today!
  • rschmmidt
    rschmmidt Posts: 296
    Options
    I had 3 beers last night and that did it for me. Happens to us all. Just get back on track today, and make it a good week :smile:
  • jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I <3 blewy diets
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I don't track my food intake on MFP, I use a different site but sure I've blown it. What do I do? Learn from it and move on to the next time I eat. 1 bad meal or day isn't going to ruin it. No amount of stressing, feeling sorry for myself is going to change it. I sometimes plan for it in advance. I'll burn tons of calories the day before and after.

Well said!
  • liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Repeat after me: It's not a diet, it's not a diet :tongue:

We all have days where we go over our calories, it's not a big issue, you might see a funny weight on the scale for a couple of days but it's nothing. It helps if you know your BMR and your 'maintenance' calories - ladies are recommended to eat 2000 calories a day - in my mind, if you are around that then it's not really a problem.

Chin up and maybe try a spritzer next time! :happy:

Wurd.
  • DoozerDMB
    DoozerDMB Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I went way over last night as well. However, you have to be able to have some fun/downtime one in awhile. One night will not ruin the progress you have made. Drink plenty of water and get your exercise in. Don't worry about it :)
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    I would abandon my children, go on a forever binge and never show my face again, For shame.

not srs, I go way over on my calories a couple time a month. I keep my eye on the average not day to day, I would go f'ing nuts after too long.
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    It takes 3500 cals to gain a pound, did you blow it that bad? Not likely, and Even if, you can take it off in anther week. It is only the end of your diet if you stop, get discouraged, or never get back on the wagon. Chear up. It was just a speed bump.
  • acg1305
    acg1305 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Hey guys So I'm two weeks in, had a few glasses of wine last night and blewy diet!!! I'm so disappointed with myself! Please tell me you have done the same but have managed to stay on track longterm :(?!?!

LauraLoo xx

Dont be silly, everyone deserves a treat, if I didnt have a bit of what I love (in moderation) id go nuts!
  • hayleyeyles
    Options
    We all do it....dont beat yourself up about it, just start tomorrow with determination again.
  • lauraloo83
    lauraloo83 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    just seen this been out all day..... you lot are awesome!! ACTUALLY AWESOME!! xx
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I went to the bar with a friend and had bacon cheeseburger and cream soda last night. I didn't gain my 60 pounds back. Nothing is blown from enjoying life.
  • spikefoot
    spikefoot Posts: 419
    Options
    I blow my diet all the time

But i also eat far better than i have all my life

If you focus on one failure in the early stages and obsess then you are just settng yourself up for failure.

Keep at it ;)