At my last 10 lbs....need support/friends to motivate me!

Hello! I'm at my last ten lbs to lose, and my weight loss is slowing up. It's becoming more difficult to drop the weight. I need serious motivation and some tips/tricks to help me overcome common obstacles that arise at this point!

Replies

• blairh10
    blairh10 Posts: 37
    Be sure to change up your exercise routine! Try somethings you would normally not do like a sport or a "fun run" (Color Run, Tough Mudder, etc...)
    The last 10-15 is the BEST/WORST because you feel like you are going nowhere but you have already come so far. Try to remember that it is ONLY 10 pounds and every effort you put in, diet or excercise, is counting towards a decrease in that number.
    Good Luck and Congrats!!
  • erin927
    erin927 Posts: 1 Member
    Swim, swim, swim :) I was a dancer for 14 years and ended up with really bad knees and hips. They pop out place all the time. So I cannot run, elliptical, etc. But swimming is one of the best cardio workouts for you and is so easy to switch up! Plus you get the added benefits of not sweating all over the place and feeling like you're on vacation.

Fun Fact by the way....
    Only 8% of people are always successful in achieving their resolutions. 19% achieve their resolutions every other year. 49% have infrequent success. 24% (one in four people) NEVER succeed and have failed on every resolution every year. That means that 3 out of 4 people almost never succeed.

I bet my brother that you are going to lose these last 10 pounds. And I don't like to lose bets... so. I'M COUNTING ON YOU. :)

Best of luck!!