Let's lose 11 pounds now!! Anyone?

Options
Does anyone know if i can lose 11 pounds by this time next month?
I am already somewhat thin but just really wanna lose these last 11 pounds.
I don't know if i can do this with in a month.
I could use some friends doing this same goal!!
Tips, or suggestions on how to get there?

Replies

• cominupmilhouse
    cominupmilhouse Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    11 lbs in a month?? Definitely possible! I don't know your stats .. I'm 5'5 and have lost 12 lbs in under 3 weeks, but I started at 167 which is probably more than you.

I stopped eating grains, and upped my protein. Didn't exercise too much just tried to go for a 30-60 min walk each day. You coul totally do it!

Bet of luck!
    Rachel
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    just stopped eating grains??? thats all
  • now_or_never12
    now_or_never12 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    If that's the last 11lbs it is going to be a long road than a month. The last few pounds take a long while to get off unfortunately.

Good luck!
  • Neekahxo
    Neekahxo Posts: 7
    Options
    Try the high protein, low calorie diet. You feel full and great on it! I lost two and I just started three days ago. I work out for 30-60 minutes a day. Stuff you can eat: Eggs, whey protein, chicken, tilapia, oats, milk, etc.
    If you have any questions, feel free to message.
  • sfoxy219
    sfoxy219 Posts: 103
    Options
    11 a month is possible but since your already thin it will take a ton of work and a very strict diet. I would love to lose 10+ pounds in a month. I wish I can tell you what exactly it will take but I can't seem to lose a single pound, not to mention everyone's body is different.
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    i would love to lose 11 lbs or more. im 5'5, 165lbs..... i have already cut way down on my pop intake. i used to drink at least a 24 oz bottle at work and then stop at the gas station and get a 32 oz fountain. now i barely drink a whole can. so i just need to start counting calories and exercising. i did weight watchers before i got married and i lost 13lbs in 5 weeks. Good luck to you!
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    If that's the last 11lbs it is going to be a long road than a month. The last few pounds take a long while to get off unfortunately.

Good luck!

I agree with this. I started losing 1lb per week them 1/1lb per week now that I need to lose the last 10lbs I cant seem to lose any lb... Every body is different though so it might be possible

Good luck ...
  • spikefoot
    spikefoot Posts: 419
    Options
    Drink a ton of water
    Eat extra healthy
    Avoid sugar and salt
    do alot of cardio

Be honest and push yourself and it will be a piece of cake ;)
  • rininger85
    rininger85 Posts: 131
    Options
    I'm in! I could go for another 11 lb month - I lost about 14 my first month on MFP but this past week I haven't budged or put on a couple pounds so I'm ready for it to start going down again!