Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Important pictures in 2 weeks

My fiance and I are taking our engagement pictures in 2 weeks and I am feeling a little bloaty/not as tight as I usually am. Does anyone have some good tips that would help me feel a little lighter, tighter, and less blah? I just want to make sure I feel comfortable and beautiful since these pictures will be forever!

Replies

• now_or_never12
    now_or_never12 Posts: 849 Member
    Drink a ton of water. Limit your sodium and processed foods as well as carbonated drinks if they cause a problem for you.

When you have the pictures taken just enjoy it! It's an amazing time!
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    grains can cause bloating/gassiness in a lot of people. Perhaps reduce these?
  • KellyAnn1874
    KellyAnn1874 Posts: 32 Member
    Thank yall! So minimal salt, lots of water, limit grains. Sounds very do-able!
  • spikefoot
    spikefoot Posts: 419
    If your photographer is good they can exploit your best angles etc. too which helps.

Also, do your part too...such as properly applied makeup, hair done etc. ask them for any outfit tips too.