Natural Fat Burner Liquid Soft-Gels

Options
I bought these pills because they were on sale and I'd love to lose a little faster before going on vacation in 5 weeks...

Does anyone have experience with these types of fat burner pills?

Replies

• slimmingmom
    slimmingmom Posts: 297
    Options
    It really depends on which brand it is...but more so than not they do not work. The way they usually work is by getting rid of your water weight and/or making you "go" more. So it makes it seem as they it's working on your fat, but really isn't. I have heard of some things working though so who knows!!! Good luck either way :happy: Just make sure you read all the side effects and make sure you drink extra water!!!
  • photoman67
    photoman67 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    If you want to lose weight a little faster, do a little more exercise and eat as healthy as possible.
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Hey Varda,

I have been taking Xedra-Cut XT Fat Burners for the last 3weeks.. they make me sooo pumped when i go to the gym which is cool.. I havent had my BMI done since going on them (was at 23.5) so next week on thursday i will be going back to see how i've done!

In the mean time ill be taking green tea supliments.
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    If you want to lose weight a little faster, do a little more exercise and eat as healthy as possible.
    I agree! Here is my idea.... find a trash can or a dumpster a mile away from you. Every time you are "supposed" to "take" one, put it in your hand and "TAKE" one all the way to the mile-away dumpster and toss it in. Make a basket, slam-dunk it, do a reverse lay-up... have some fun with it. They will be the BEST diet pills you ever "took" or spent money on. :bigsmile:
    Whatever you do, don't put them in your mouth! They are almost all either diuretics, stool softeners, caffeine, stimulants, or chemicals that can do serious damage.... there is no magic pill or everyone would have heard about it. :smile:
    You can make soooo much progress in 5 weeks eating right and exercising! You can do this!!! :smile:
  • LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I agree! Here is my idea.... find a trash can or a dumpster a mile away from you. Every time you are "supposed" to "take" one, put it in your hand and "TAKE" one all the way to the mile-away dumpster and toss it in. Make a basket, slam-dunk it, do a reverse lay-up... have some fun with it. They will be the BEST diet pills you ever "took" or spent money on. :bigsmile:
    Whatever you do, don't put them in your mouth! They are almost all either diuretics, stool softeners, caffeine, stimulants, or chemicals that can do serious damage.... there is no magic pill or everyone would have heard about it. :smile:
    You can make soooo much progress in 5 weeks eating right and exercising! You can do this!!! :smile:

I like this idea!!!
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    Or if you abuse them you can get to the point where none work for you.
    exercise
    nutrition
    balance...

those are the keys to your success.

Good Luck!
  • melshirk
    melshirk Posts: 4
    Options
    I think you should be my mentor! I've tried so many different pills, only to have the scales tip in the "bad" direction. I'm trying the exercise and eat healthy pill these days. We will see... I really liked your response. I wish I would have heard it years ago and saved hundreds!