Insanity Challenge - Starting June 1

Options

Replies

• mes1921
    mes1921 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Do you still have open spots? I am getting a copy soon and was planning to start June 1st!
  • queentutt05
    Options
    I plan to start Insanity tomorrow.:smile:
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who has responded so far. I've sent everyone more information on the challenge. I already have about 6 people who have committed to this challenge so space is filling quickly. I don't want to pressure anyone, but you need to be willing to commit to the challenge soon to make sure you can get a spot and make sure you can get your copy of Insanity (if you don't already have it).

Again, let me know if you have any questions.

Greg
  • kdkeys14
    kdkeys14 Posts: 16
    Options
    INSANITY came in the mail yesterday and I WANT TO JOIN THIS GROUP. I am scared lol
  • chikiti
    chikiti Posts: 7
    Options
    Count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need a challenge and something different!!!!!!!!
  • icewindfirex
    icewindfirex Posts: 118
    Options
    I did the first week of Insanity back in March and absolutely loved it. Unfortunately, I gave up due to lack of motivation. Weight has started to slowly creep back up and I need motivation to keep going! I'd love to join :)
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I did it for about a month and then gave up. I am the kind of person that has to be pushed into doing it or so my almost ex trainer says.
  • Frayed_Ends
    Frayed_Ends Posts: 54
    Options
    Any room left? I did the first month and want to start from the beginning again. I'd love to be part of the group. Let me know!
  • priesterse
    priesterse Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I really need the support to complete Insanity. If there is still room left, count me in!
  • gregavila
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who has responded... I've sent everyone the details on the challenge and do still have a few spots open. As you can see there are a number of people who would like to join but I am looking for 5-15 people who are willing to commit themselves to seeing this through. I already have 5 people who've signed up so the spots are filling up.

If you want to reserve your spot, I need to hear back from you so we can get you into the group and make sure you have what you need to get started on June 1st.

Thanks again for your interest in joining me for the next 60 days!

Greg
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    I started this morning but will be watching this thread for support :drinker:
  • gregavila
    Options
    Another spot in this challenge has been filled... Don't miss your opportunity!

Greg
  • SelenityJ
    SelenityJ Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I would be interested in doing this. This is the first I've heard about insanity but it sounds like just the thing I need to lift spirits and to focus on something besides the regular drone of things.

I will send you a message now for more info.

Thank you,
    Selenity
  • gregavila
    Options
    Selenite,

Sent you information.

The challenge spots are filing up, but I still do have room for people who are interested and willing to commit to seeing the 60 days through.

Greg
  • B_Running
    B_Running Posts: 158
    Options
    I'm nearing the end of Month 1 of Insanity. The workouts are intense and sometimes I absolutley dread them, lol, but when I finally reach the cool down, I realize that it wasn't that bad afterall. After I complete my first set of 60 days, I hope to continue into my second, third, and fourth sets : )
  • hbiffle
    hbiffle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    If there's still spots left I'd like to join!! I ordered Insanity last week and got the email yesterday saying it had shipped - I can't wait to get it and get started!!!
  • holly3585
    holly3585 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Somone gave me all of the assylum workouts on my computer. I have tried them all, but never stuck to the program (although I have a crisp clean workout calenday printed out!!!) I would love to join!
  • donthatethesexyme
    Options
    would love to join you greg. bben waiting to start tis for a while, was just a little afraid. got the perfect reason to start now if there is any room. my sister and neighbor will be doing it with me too!
  • Amburney
    Amburney Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Have you filled up all of the spots? If not I would love to join. I just orderd my copy and I was going to start on June 1st so this would be perfect. I'm also training for the NYC marathon so I'm hoping that this will help get some of the weight off.
  • gregavila
    Options
    I've sent information to everyone who has requested it... I've already received commitments from 4 people from this thread so if you still want in, let me know and let's get this started.

Best!

Greg