Sort of new lol

Options
So I have been using the food diary for almost 2 months now and didn't even realize there were forums! Which might be because I would usually log my food from my phone :laugh:. Anyway, my name is Jaymee and I decided to change my life forever March 30th of this year. My starting weight was an embarrassing 199 at 5'9, my highest weight EVER. I lost about 22lbs back in 09 and was around 170lbs and clearly gained it back and then some :( So as of today I am 181 - 18lbs in 7 weeks, I feel like that's an eternity but I think for a girl I'm starting out pretty well. My ultimate goal is to be in the 150's (high school weight) but for now I just want to get to 169, I have not been in the 160's since I can remember!! That will be a big moment for me and I estimate I will reach that in about a month. So there's my little intro, good luck to everyone! You can do ANYTHING you put your mind to :smile:

Replies

• FungusTrooper
    FungusTrooper Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the forums, and belated welcome to the site :). A lot of people find the whole community aspect quite beneficial, so hopefully you will too now you've found it!
  • ThinAgain87
    Options
    Thanks! :bigsmile: