May-June 30DS challenge. Join here!

Options

Replies

• racward
    racward Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!! I just re-started the 30DS today. I got to day 15 last time but had to miss a week due to study and work. So after a week off I am going back to level 1. Can't wait to see the results when I get the whole way through. Hard work but soooo worth it! Good luck everyone!!!
  • camila_scl
    camila_scl Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'm in, but I'll start on Tuesday, 'cause I have to buy weights and a tape thingy. Tomorrow everything is closed because of a national holliday.

I'll edit this then with my measurements and starting pictures =)
  • adfabus
    adfabus Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I am in! I bought the DVD a few weeks ago but have not started. I am glad to see others that are going to do it as I heard it was hard so I will need all of the support I can get. :)
  • queenbcronen
    queenbcronen Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Sure! me too! I keep losing my tape.
    So...
    SW: 235
    CW: 207.2
    goal: ???
    5' 2"
  • missataylor22
    missataylor22 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    im in hun.
    currently on day 8 but theres been no weight change yet so will giv you what i weighed last week and my measurments as much as i know :)

height - 5'2
    weight - 168
    waist measurment - 37 inches
    hips - 45 inches

too scared to take pics but il def post one at the end if i see a change.
    i also try to do 20 mins jogging on the spot a day depending on how much time i have :)
    xxx
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I did day one 3 days ago.... ached since lol! would love to do this with support. Hi I am Debbie in the UK

138lbs
    waist 77cm
    full bum 99
    under boob 86
    full boob 102
    R thigh 58
    L thigh 58

I want to get this body back into shape. Right I am going to shred now, good luck everyone! I really need a bit of organisation to keep focused anyone fancy taking on this group and managing it??? I cant but would appreciate someone doing so :)
  • aaguilar4
    aaguilar4 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm in!!
    H: 5"
    W: 165
    Waist: 31

I will be taking a picture everyday too, this is so exciting!
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in!

I started it a couple weeks ago but hurt my knee and then slacked off.

H: 5'6"
    CW: 167
    GW: 140
    Hips: 40"
    Waist: 36"
    Bust: 40"
    Legs: 21"
    Arms: 12"

Anyone feel free to add me as a friend - I log in daily and love giving and recieving support :)
  • mishiii007
    mishiii007 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am in....
    weight - 164 lbs
    hight - 5 ´6´´
    I am starting today with you :)
    Goal wil be - 157 lbs after 30 days :)))
    Hips : 43 ´´
    Belly : 36 ´´
  • Louisequeen1970
    Options
    I would love to join, i only started this site 4 days ago, didnt even know what 30ds was!! I did a search on google and have ordered the dvd. Will start when it arrives 23-24 is the delivery date.
    Think everyone is brill at keeping others motavated.
    I did an hour bike ride yesterday, first time on a bike for 10 yrs or more. adding more activity into my day so would love to be in with this group, hope its ok to start a few days late.....thanks xxx
    Will add some pics later xxx
  • kimiebee
    kimiebee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    ok...started...day one level one...wooo hooo!! and my measurements are

height = 5' 5"
    cw = 135 lbs wanna lose at least 5lbs or more :)
    hips = 35.5"
    waist = 29"
    breast = 37"

I will take a pic once a week ...ie every Monday to try and keep track of my changes
  • fiona2785
    fiona2785 Posts: 82
    Options
    I'm in! I was planning on starting today anyway! Going to tidy up my living room then I'm starting...

So:
    Height - 5'7"
    SW - 179
    CW - 176.8
    GW - 140 (obviously not expecting to reach that in 30 days!)
    BF - 35.8%
    Bust - 38"
    Waist - 33"
    Hips - 46" (yes I'm ridiculously pear shaped)

What loss are you all aiming for in the 30 days? I don't know whether to give myself a target or just work my hardest and see what happens!

Good luck to everyone trying this!
  • esech
    esech Posts: 8
    Options
    I would like to try I suppose I need to get it out of the wrapper!! Thanks for the tips on how to log it. I will try to do it today.

Height =5' 5"
    sw= 158
    cw= 155.7

I will have to take my measurements but it is a little scary.

Thanks all
  • emmerleecee
    emmerleecee Posts: 43
    Options
    Hey you girlies! (and hey to any guys!)

I've just that second bought the DVD myself online.. I won't be able to do it in time with the rest of you but just wanted to share this: the customer reviews on Amazon are fantastic! Nearly 100% of people have rated 5stars and the long written reviews have only positive things to say about it - only that she makes you work bloody hard!!

Good luck everyone :)
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    day 1 week 1 done. abs aching from first attempt, but DONE!

My profile pic shows what i looked like when i finished lol!
  • Emme1980
    Emme1980 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im in,will add info later :smile:
  • karoumee
    karoumee Posts: 100
    Options
    im in! :)
    started level 1 today!
  • Legals81
    Legals81 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Im on day 8 of level 1 and its tough going.
    I was logging it as circuits but then I bought a heart rate monitor to get a more accurate reading and enter it as one of 'my exercises' with the exact reading.

Not looking forward to starting level 2.
  • linzijoy
    linzijoy Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 7 of level 1....not finding it too bad at the moment, I have that constant little muscle ache every morning (which I quite like!) but it's not enough to stop me from working out. Already my muscles feel tighter, can't wait to see what level 2 is like although I am a little nervous!!

Feel free to add me for support! :-)
  • toadiejones
    toadiejones Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Woke up early this morning to do it...and cannot find where the kids have put the remote control. So I can't scroll to the workouts on the menu page. Wasted my morning searching for it! Arg! Will have to do it later today after either finding the remote or playing it on the other tv after clearing a space.

So I did my measurements this morning instead. I'm not counting on this to lose weight (as it never worked for me before) but hoping it helps trim down the arm/boob jiggle and decrease to spare tire.
    Weight - 137.7lbs
    Height - 5'4
    Bust -35 inches
    Natural Waist - 32
    Belly Waist - 35 - this is what I want gone!
    Hips - 39.5
    Thighs - 22.5
    Arm (L) - 11, Arm (R) 10.5 - you can tell which one I use to carry the kids!
    I'm sick right now so have slowed down but I'm hoping to keep up with my regular cardio (running & biking), plus add in some in-line skating for a 1/2 marathon skate in June. And instead of shred every morning, I'm planning on alternating with a pilates video (to decrease the muscle soreness that I've had before.) I would also recommend a hrm. I rarely burn above 100 calories for a shred workout.

Good luck!