The Final Meltdown 17 July 09

Ileanak
Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Good morning all!

Well, the pooch and i may not have run this morning, but we did do 5k! I plan on 40 mins of cycling after work followed by 25 mins of weights, targeting biceps. I am feeling a bit cruddy, but i think it is all about work, and not about lifestyle!

May you all have a wonderful Friday!!

Ileana

Replies

• anthrochix
    anthrochix Posts: 264
    helloooo! Haven't posted in a few days, but I have kept myself on track. The scale moves very very very slowly (like 0.1 pounds every other day), but I know that I'm still loosing inches because I can see and feel it in my clothes. Had to buy some new pants and am now in a comfortable 12 when I started in a very tight 14. Also bought some medium items. I can't remember when the last time I saw an M on anything in my closet!

I've menaged to get some form of exercise in every day and to get all my water in. I love MFP :flowerforyou:
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Good mornin

did not do a workout yesterday but stayed under my calories. I will be mowing the lawn with a push mower today and tomorrow (yes I have a big lawn and it is HOT here). I have been in a funky mood latley and am trying not to kill my DH.

Hope yall have a great weekend.
    No biscuit for me today plus no pepsi in 2 days :noway:
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Got another really busy day planned with church music camp, and work. Probably won't get back online until late afternoon. I'm still doing fine. I did a little shopping yesterday, and was excited to finally fit in a size 2X. I know that sounds bad, but when I started I was wearing 4X-5X.
    Glad to hear everyone is hanging in there! Happy Friday!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Good mornin

did not do a workout yesterday but stayed under my calories. I will be mowing the lawn with a push mower today and tomorrow (yes I have a big lawn and it is HOT here). I have been in a funky mood latley and am trying not to kill my DH.

You go girl - I mean the biscuit and pepsi not killing DH!:laugh:

I am going to mow our yard with the lawnmower too! I could ride but WHY!!!!

Mary - you've had a busy week - glad to see you hanging in there thru it! You should be so proud of 3 sizes down - that's awesome!!!

Antrochix - that's great progress! Keep working at it!

Lleana - great day for you for exercise!

I think today makes 6 or 7 days straight for exercise for me - I'd have to look...I will mow today and run tonight with my hubby....
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Good Morning! :flowerforyou:

Sounds like everyone is doing pretty well!!

You lawnmowers, I'm envious!! We haven't planted ours yet and just
    have 2.5 acres of dirt......ugh:grumble: and it's supposed to be 105'
    here today, another ugh:grumble: cuz I think our compressor on our
    AC is going out. Mary, can I borrow yours??? :happy:

I was VERY HAPPY with my scale this morning....171.6!! :drinker:
    Haven't seen numbers that low in over 9 years!!

Today is the beginning of my weekend, and it's gonna be stressful.
    Have a wedding to plan in 2 weeks!! What is my daughter thinking???:frown:
    So just need to remember how happy I was looking at the scale and not
    stress eat.

Have a great weekend!

Pam:flowerforyou:
  • anthrochix
    anthrochix Posts: 264
    ha ha with the lawn mowers! I make hubby do it. I don't even know how to start the blasted thing up. (Plus the yard is overrun with froggies and I'd hate to splat them - they eat the mosquitoes!):laugh:
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    My DH could care less what the lawn looks like, we live in the woods so who care. My lawn is so tall I can not find my dog whenm she goes out:laugh:
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Pam - Give me your fax number and I will send you some cool air from my living room. Right now it is 69 in here! Gotta love the new ac, but maybe not the payments . . .

Good luck!
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    helloooo! Haven't posted in a few days, but I have kept myself on track. The scale moves very very very slowly (like 0.1 pounds every other day), but I know that I'm still loosing inches because I can see and feel it in my clothes. Had to buy some new pants and am now in a comfortable 12 when I started in a very tight 14. Also bought some medium items. I can't remember when the last time I saw an M on anything in my closet!

I've menaged to get some form of exercise in every day and to get all my water in. I love MFP :flowerforyou:

I do suggest not weighing yourself every day. That will just frustrate you further. Try weighing only once a week or even once a month. Also, make sure you measure at least once a month. The inches are just as important, if not more, than the number on the scale. Remember the scale is not your friend.:grumble:
    Make sure to exercise at least 3 to 5 times a week at a moderate pace. I know that is hard to do at first, but once you get into a routine, it will be second nature to you. That is great that you are keeping up with your water, that is so important. Remember to eat clean. It gets overwhelming at times, but that is what we are here for.
    Don't worry you will start to lose and you will soon be at your goal weight.
    Have a great weekend. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Good morning all!

Well, the pooch and i may not have run this morning, but we did do 5k! I plan on 40 mins of cycling after work followed by 25 mins of weights, targeting biceps. I am feeling a bit cruddy, but i think it is all about work, and not about lifestyle!

May you all have a wonderful Friday!!

Ileana

I love your ticker. I am a huge kitty fan myself. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Good mornin

No Pepsi in 2 days is awesome. Keep up the great work. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Got another really busy day planned with church music camp, and work. Probably won't get back online until late afternoon. I'm still doing fine. I did a little shopping yesterday, and was excited to finally fit in a size 2X. I know that sounds bad, but when I started I was wearing 4X-5X.
    Glad to hear everyone is hanging in there! Happy Friday!
    That is awesome you have gone down 2 sizes!!! WHOOOHOOO!!! Keep up the great work.:bigsmile:
  • Iffer75

I think today makes 6 or 7 days straight for exercise for me - I'd have to look...I will mow today and run tonight with my hubby....
    That is fantastic, before you know it you will start to see and feel the changes that eating right and exercise are doing for you. Keep up the great work. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    I was VERY HAPPY with my scale this morning....171.6!! :drinker:
    Haven't seen numbers that low in over 9 years!!

Have a great weekend!

Pam:flowerforyou:
    WHOOOHOOO!!! :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.