belly exercises

Options
What are the best belly flattening exercises? and does anyone know anything about the Acai products on the home page being advertised?

Replies

• joj7bat
    joj7bat Posts: 30
    Options
    I think carido is the best for loosing belly weight. Then you can add toning for more definition.
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Cardio is really the only thing that burns the fat. Crunches and other ab workouts will help strengthen the muscles under the fat, which is beneficial even if you can't see them yet. I pulled a muscle in my back a few weeks ago, and while much better, it still hurts. So I'm really wishing I would have been doing some ab workouts to strengthen my core, then maybe it wouldn't have happaned, or at least maybe I would have recovered sooner.
  • missjenn
    missjenn Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Please don't do any of the free trials. They are scams. It's not free. You end up getting signed up for a bunch of stuff that will be charged to your credit card. It's impossible to cancel because the numbers they list are not real. Search the net for scams about the Acadia berry ones and you will see.
  • 1harleygal
    1harleygal Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    :smile: Cardio and lots of sit ups are the best for the belly, get online and look up sit ups so that you can target different areas of the belly!:smile:
  • RoxieFoston
    Options
    I have been getting in the pool. I lost 2 inches. Twist and jump in the water. It's fun. You don't really need to swim.
  • snowbune27
    snowbune27 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Roxie is right! I've been running and saw no results on my stomach... i got in the pool to swim some laps (only about 20 minutes a day) and my tummy got flatter!
  • lwilliams1007
    Options
    Thanks Everyone!!!:tongue: