That talk you're talking.

Options

Replies

• SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    You are a warrior! Thnaks so much for posting. Your story brought tears to my eyes. You are AMAZING!
  • YummyTpn
    YummyTpn Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    You are truly an amazing young woman, and I admire your strength greatly. Cannot imagine where someone like youwill be in 20 years...probably running the world!
  • lilmomma2013
    Options
    You go girl!!! Thank you for the wonderful story... for sharing your life. It puts my situation into perspective. Sometimes we get so caught up in what we are going through that we fail to realize that someone probably has it rougher! So kudos to you. You are a very brave young woman!!!
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I just did a little bit of ugly cry for you.

Keep it up, gorgeous. F**k em.
  • redcat17
    redcat17 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    This is the most touching and inspirational thing I have ever seen posted on this forum. You are a warrior, you are brave, and you should be extremely proud of yourself. Your attitude and heart are amazing! Thank you so much for sharing your story with us.
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting.
    I cannot even imagine being dealt that hand and coming out as strong as you!
    You were able to articulate the situation beyond your years.

You have no idea what an inspiration you are to me.
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Wow. I have no words to describe how much I needed to read your post. Reading your story has made me think about a lot of things in a different light, that I so needed to see right now. You're an inspiration and I'm so glad you were brave enough to share your story.

Hold your head up high and carry on being you - you're an incredible bright, brave person. You know every so often when I get down and feel sorry for myself, I try to look at the here and now and appreciate what I have and those around me.....but I think from now on, I'm gonna think of you. Because if you can do it and look at life the way you do, then I can too. You're the inspiration and motivation I needed to hear of late. Thank you.
  • TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Nothing short of AMAZING.

:heart: Sass
  • HayleeWho1122
    HayleeWho1122 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You are phenomenal! Thank you for sharing :D
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I need to read ths when I'm "too tired" to workout. Good for you!!
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Not silly. Not corny. You're amazing. Much love to you.
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    You are a bad *kitten*, and the type of person everyone should aspire to be. You should be proud for posting this.
    ^^^ this
    Your in er strength is inspiring!!

This times a billion. *BUMP, BUMP, BUMP!!!!
  • Nikkin00
    Nikkin00 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You are a bad *kitten*, and the type of person everyone should aspire to be. You should be proud for posting this.

^this. and i am teary eyed
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and strong, way to be!
  • cmbalint
    cmbalint Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    It took alot to tell your story and thank you for doing it.Your story is an insperation you should be proud od what you have done.I hope to tell people
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    makes one think twice about whining over trivial things...thanks for the reminder to appreciate everything I have.

Jules:flowerforyou:
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    this is an amazing story. and you are srsly kind of epic in a way that i've never known. you are an inspiration, but that doesn't sound like enough. OWN those accomplishments, girl!! b/c you are FANTASTIC!!!
  • catattack13
    catattack13 Posts: 117
    Options
    thank you for this. thank you for fighting, and sharing. thank you for being you. you are amazing. :)
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    BadAss Awesomeness! I live with Lupus. Thanks for the reminder to forget others and kick *kitten* for stronger healthier you. :heart:
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, be proud, and continue to work your story is truly amazing. :) I am going to keep this story every time I try and make an excuse for not working out... thank you for sharing it.