Ok so who weighs naked/underwear and who with clothes?

Options

Replies

• rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Jump out of bed, strip down as I head to the bathroom, use the facilities and weigh myself in the buff!
  • blittle2
    blittle2 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Most of the time it's on my way out of the gym so it's with clothes. i don't have a scale at home but I probably would do naked or underwear if I had one there.
  • juliaamilee
    juliaamilee Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    clothes no shoes, empty pockets on the floor. I weigh at work in the clinic. Cant do it naked there. LOL
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    undies usally!
    1st thing on a sun morn :bigsmile:
  • DangerMouse7
    DangerMouse7 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I weigh in my sunroom in a tshirt and briefs (so I don't scare the neighbors!). I weigh right after I use the toilet and before I eat or drink anything.
    I'll do this Thursday, Friday & Saturday mornings, recording the lowest as official.
  • harrietlg
    harrietlg Posts: 239
    Options
    Naked ftw!
  • okieforever
    Options
    Yes, I weigh without clothes!
  • temsabi
    temsabi Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am such a wreck in the mornings that I don't even think of stepping on the scale until after I've had my coffee, muffin, and showered...so I usually step on the scale in sopping wet hair, wearing a towel, and then deduct half a pound. No, I do not feel guilty about this.
  • spectra0412
    spectra0412 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    First thing in morning after toilet before food yes?

Yes, in my skivvies!
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    At home, I'm naked. At work, I take off as much as I can without getting fired :laugh:
  • Jason112
    Jason112 Posts: 7
    Options
    I weigh myself first thing in the morning on Wednesdays before I take my shower for work!
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options

^^^^ this and naked
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    Nude
  • EdensJourney
    EdensJourney Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Sleep,wake,pee,and weigh naked...clothes? Lol
  • JadedSouls
    JadedSouls Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I don't own a scale at home so it's always with clothes, after the bathroom - same time every week..
  • nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    Options

Yes. Naked or underwear. Always.

This.
  • LadyDodge02
    LadyDodge02 Posts: 26
    Options
    I weigh in once a week, same day every week, right after I wake up, and I weigh in nude. =) Seems to be pretty accurate.
  • kbdowd
    kbdowd Posts: 1
    Options
    Wake up, tinkle, weigh, then shower. Twice a week I go to an office that has their scale calibrated each month and when they weigh they include shoes, so I weigh just before I go to "calibrate" my scale with theirs. Works well. I'm on track with them and my hone scale. Daughter agrees my scale in in sync with hers. Always good to have some to compare with.
  • mel128
    mel128 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    hell i get the morning paper naked...........need i say more?

You are always very funny!! lol....
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Ok so I might be a believer now. I got up this morning, stripped down to my birthday suit, did my "business" :blushing: and hopped onto my home scale, it was a few notches under 230! The scale I have only been going by is a digital one at my gym and I'll be there tomorrow to compare. It has never been below 230.2.