Wow. Great job
  • Katwilkins
    Katwilkins Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Great job!!!
  • PlumeriaToo
    PlumeriaToo Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Can't believe 25 pounds can make such a difference. You look great. I'm going to have to check out Jillian Michaels. Everyone seems to have a love/hate relationship with her but the results are remarkable. You've done a wonderful job and all your work REALLY shows.
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    yes, you look absolutely amazing!! You are a month ahead of me when you started, I so badly want my legs to look that damn good!!
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I eat a minimum of 1400 most days plus my exercise cals. I EAT! Not the cleanest eater in the world which is why I struggle with my belly fat! lol But much better than I was. I have done 1 1/2 rounds of 30DS, No More Trouble Zones, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, and am currently doing Ripped In 30. Throw some Zumba in there and some jogging and that is it! :)

that's it? :wink: just a little bit more to add to my daily shred!! Thanks !!
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Can't believe 25 pounds can make such a difference. You look great. I'm going to have to check out Jillian Michaels. Everyone seems to have a love/hate relationship with her but the results are remarkable. You've done a wonderful job and all your work REALLY shows.

Yea she gets results that is for sure and I just mute her and turn on the radio!
  • ivetteo21
    ivetteo21 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    WOW! Your progress is amazing! WTG!! Very inspirationgal.. I started at the same weight and haven't been able to shake the 180's!!
  • tistal
    Options
    WOW! Your progress is amazing! WTG!! Very inspirationgal.. I started at the same weight and haven't been able to shake the 180's!!

It took me what seemed like forever to get out of the 180's. I actually upped my cals then it started dropping again!
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good!!
  • turtle613
    turtle613 Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow!!! Where did you go??? Congratulations!
  • tistal
    Options
    You look f'ing amazing! You really are a source of motivation for me! You are doing amazing things to make that change and be a healthier person! I am so glad that you are getting to see these great results! I am also glad we get to see these great results! LOOK AT YOU!!!! That is lots of hard work and sweat. You worked everyone of those 25 pounds away! I think you kick *kitten* and I am loving all of your progress!

Thank you! It has not been easy and there were days when I was ready to give up but pushed through and made it this far!
  • thesingeris
    thesingeris Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I needed that motivation today. Thank you and keep up the FANTASTIC work!!!!:smile:
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    u look amazing!!!! i struggle with belly fat too!!!! your legs and arms are amazing!!!! great job!!
  • Jamiew3kids
    Jamiew3kids Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look very good!
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! :)
  • mariposa72004
    mariposa72004 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look Awesome!
  • taslytoo
    taslytoo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I agree, you look amazing. Isn't it wild what 25 lbs looks like. I think it's probably because you've actually lost more fat than that but replaced it with muscle so the scale only says "25". Way to go and TFS!
  • WandaJean1564
    WandaJean1564 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    congrats on your success:)
  • jlm_getfit
    jlm_getfit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Jillian's videos really help with the loss of inches. So the 25 lbs you lost is only telling half of the story. I have lost the same amount of weight along with (at last count 3 weeks ago) a combined total of 15 inches on the 30d shred. She is an *kitten* kicker but gets results!
  • chameleon77
    chameleon77 Posts: 124
    Options
    Way to go!! It is hard work and you look terrific! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!