Introducing Myself

Options
Hi Everyone,

My name is Janet and I am new to the posts, even though I have been a member for almost a month. I have kinda been lurking and absorbing everything I can. I have really found MFP very helpful and informative. I have gained many tips from all the posts I have been reading. I'm determined to get healthier (trying to beat diatetes) I have been smoke free for almost a year (Aug 4th first anniversary!!!):happy:

Would love to make some new friends.

Getting fit one day at a time!

235280.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

48459.png

Replies

• dbg1
    dbg1 Posts: 208
    Options
    Congrats on the choosing the road to getting fit and having fun! :flowerforyou: We are all here because we want to change our lifestyle and live a hell of a lot longer.
    :wink:
    Cheers
    :drinker:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Welcome to the forums and congrats on all of your success:drinker:

Happy( early ) Anniversay:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • 21alpine
    21alpine Posts: 41
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the nice welcome. I know I will enjoy my journey here with all the support. Well, enjoy the support that is. Who can enjoy losing weight ! :laugh:

235280.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

48459.png