Want to watch me lose 100lbs?

Options
mgrubbe85
mgrubbe85 Posts: 41 Member
Sun 05/20/12 10:42 PM

Hello everyone, my name is Michele. I am 26 years old and am extremely overweight. My goal is to lose over 100 lbs and I would love to share my videos with everyone. I have a few videos on youtube. They all have my weight, and photos posted. I would love to make new friends to help keep me going. If you would like to watch and comment feel free. I would love it. Also if you would like to subscribe that would be even better. But if you would do both of those and send me a friends request on here that would be the best. Just look me up under Michele Grubbe or by the name of my videos "My Weight Loss Journey from 325lbs" Hope to make alot of new friends. Thank you all

Replies

• PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

Feel free to add me - I'm putting the kids into bath, or I'd add you.
  • Carrieeksmith
    Options
    Great Job Michelle! Keep it up! I am cheering you on! Video Blogging will be great for you, its amazing to be able to look back and see how far you've come! Good Luck!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!