Friends?

Options
Wow some people on here are so sensitive about having friends. You want them, but take them off as soon as you get them? May I ask why do some of you delete your friends?

Replies

• Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    because I don't like them after I add them
  • bellyake3
    bellyake3 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Dunno..I have no friends:cry: so sad so sad
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I delete people who :

* routinely eat under a reasonable calorie goal ( anything under 1200 )
    * are pro - anorexia
    * aren't serious about losing weight ( never on the wagon )
    * never talk
  • poncito
    poncito Posts: 19
    Options
    i don't really get your topic... your doing this for yourself not for anyone else. if you need the motivation i suggest you stick to people that are actually reliable
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I delete anyone who makes excuses and complains a lot.
  • MissC787
    MissC787 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    The only reason I have ever deleted and will ever delete anyone is for inactivity.
    I can't support you if your not here.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I figure if someone deletes me Ive probably offended them......I delete people when.......well the disclaimer is on my profile.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I delete people if they act like *kitten*. Be awesome or be gone.
  • tlc12078
    tlc12078 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Well, to the person who didnt get me, I wanted to know why people delete people when they just added them or delete them after awhile. So if they are inactive, you would delete them? What if some one passed away and they were in mourning, thats still no excuse? Do they need to share that with you, when its personal. MY GOD!!! Why does everyone need to know everything. lol Now I do agree with being a jack *kitten* for sure.
  • Denise6914
    Denise6914 Posts: 176
    Options
    I delete if people don't log in regularly, who eat well under 1200 calories a day, or who never comment on anything I do.
  • beckie4442
    beckie4442 Posts: 132
    Options
    I delete when they get to 4 months inactive. I'm not really a chatty person online, I wish I was though :happy: