Greetings all! Newbie here!

Options
Hi I'm Rick and I've just signed onto Myfitnesspal.com for the first time and I enjoy the format! I'm looking forward to progressing toward my goal of losing 15 lbs by this Halloween!

Replies

• xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    nice guitar....i hope that was free? cuz you got ripped off.
  • audiophile
    audiophile Posts: 70
    Options
    Hey! :wink:
    Welcome! I just joined too~

See you around!
    Love,
    Bambi!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options

Honestly Sarge ... must you be such a big grump :wink:
  • xsargex
    Options

Honestly Sarge ... must you be such a big grump :wink:

well if that guitar is as inflated as my ego....yes, I must be. :bigsmile:
  • zibbity
    zibbity Posts: 126 Member
    Options

haha. you crack me up sarge...

WELCOME NEWBIE! I'm trying to loose another 20 by Halloween myself. Good luck to you!
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou: I just signed on this week too.

What's your costume going to be??? :glasses:

Rock on dude! Cheers! :drinker:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    15 pounds in 15 weeks? Piece o' cake man. You came to the right place. Welcome aboard. You'll like it here.

Here's something fun to do - as best you remember,,, log in what you ate last week. Log in that double whopper w/double cheese and the XL fries and the Chocolate shake! It's wild,,, you won't believe how awful for you that stuff is!

The first step to weight control is food control, and the first step to food control is knowing just what you're eating,,, and this site will do that in spades. Enjoy,,, C'ya.
  • stormdragon777
    Options
    Right on guys, I can tell already this sounds like a fun place to be! I have no doubts as long as I don't flake out I can make that 15 lbs in 15 weeks! As far as my costume goes, it's a little cheesy but cheesy or not it's partially driving me to my goal. Ok here goes, my costume is that of a fictional character named Kratos from the God of War series. If you did a search, you'd understand why I gotta tighten up! Cheesy, yes.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    I'm going for a Wolverine look myself. The bod is coming together,,, the hair not so much.
  • xsargex
    Options
    Right on guys, I can tell already this sounds like a fun place to be! I have no doubts as long as I don't flake out I can make that 15 lbs in 15 weeks! As far as my costume goes, it's a little cheesy but cheesy or not it's partially driving me to my goal. Ok here goes, my costume is that of a fictional character named Kratos from the God of War series. If you did a search, you'd understand why I gotta tighten up! Cheesy, yes.

My next goal is to lose 15 lbs in 12 weeks. In all seriousness, If your looking for an accountability member, let me know brutha. I'll help ya out.

p.s. this year I'm going as Osama Bin Laden, its gonna be crucial.
  • KimberlyKurtz
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you!
  • stormdragon777
    Options

My next goal is to lose 15 lbs in 12 weeks. In all seriousness, If your looking for an accountability member, let me know brutha. I'll help ya out.

Right on Sarge thanks! I'll definitely know where to go if I'm having a day when I'm feeling weak.
  • stormdragon777
    Options

Right on Sarge thanks! I'll definitely know where to go if I'm having a day when I'm feeling weak.
  • angl
    angl Posts: 188
    Options
    Hello everyone,:wink:
    This is my first moments on the MFP site and so far I am impressed. Looking forward to your support with my 20 lbs loss. Still figuring out how the site works and what it has to offer.:grumble: I love all the smily faces!!:love::flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :heart::smokin:
    angl