Ultrasound laser lipo

Options
kbcara
kbcara Posts: 105 Member
Has anybody tried this or know of anyone who has. I've seen a really good offer and I like the fact that it is non-evasive but is it just a marketing ploy aimed at us desperados or does it really work (at least a little)? I don't expect a magic cure just an improvement alongside my own diet and exercise efforts.

Replies

• CookieGem
    CookieGem Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    my MFP friend has just posted something similar to this the other day. I will find the link for you...
  • GemmieNoWobbles
    GemmieNoWobbles Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am still deciding whether to have this or not... if you do let me know??
  • kbcara
    Options
    Hmm the replies in the other topic are not very encouraging but seem to be talking about something far more evasive... I was looking at this: http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/west-london/fit-vibrations/5944086?nlp=&CID=UK_CRM_1_0_0_142&a=2280
  • GemmieNoWobbles
    GemmieNoWobbles Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Thats what I was looking at!!
  • Giggle78
    Giggle78 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I had it done before my wedding in 2007.

Maybe it was the laser lipo, or it could have been the low cal, low fat, low everything diet, the goal of my wedding plus hiring a personal trainer...but with my first lot I was really impressed. My hard to reach fat bits did get smaller and they were hard to get at and my thighs went from 23 inches to 20 inches. Then I did it again straight away because I was so delighted and I had much smaller inch loss which wasn't worth the time or the money.

Over the whole process I went from 8 stone 12 to 8 stone 3 so at that weight my thighs were going to get smaller, but I do think that the deep massage that it gave did help.

If its a good deal then I would try it. I was pleased the first time and I would do it again if I had the time and money!
  • kbcara
    Options
    Thanks I think I've been scared off by reports of them not knowing anything about it's long term damage i.e. is it just breaking up fat or also doing something to other cells etc... shame I fancied a boost to my other efforts.