Reshaping myself; inside and out!

Options
My life has changed drastically recently, and I could not keep up with it! I have been unemployed and out of school, and putting on weight like crazy. I just sit around all day and complain. I can't do much about not having a job, but I sure as hell can get my *kitten* into shape! I started last week, exercising once or twice a week, but that's not going to cut it anymore!
I now have plans to work out 30 minutes 5 days a week, and consume less than 1300 calories. I do have a problem with staying motivated, however. it's so easy just to quit. I wouldn't mind some motivational tips or strategies. Heck, even bullies! I really want to get into shape for myself, but also my boyfriend of 2 years. He's so sweet and says he "doesn't care" but I do. This is my time.

Wish me luck!
Any suggestions would be amazing!
Thanks!
xoxo

Replies

• katenmills
    katenmills Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    :D you seem very determined, that's great! my bit of advice: PATIENCE. when you turn your life around by eating better and exerising, at first it feels like such a tough adjustment that you kinda expect the weight to melt off overnight (or at least i did, haha)! but this isn't the case, it takes time. stick at it longterm though and it'll not only get easier, you'll get your results and it'll be so worth it!
  • Stallion_Duck007
    Options
    Thank you so much! I have tried to loose weight in the past, and that is my biggest downfall: getting disappointed by the lack of results. I will be the first one to admit I am in the instant-gratification generation. I will remember that it takes time for these things to happen, so thank you very much :)