Trampoline

Options
hey all..i have been using mfp for about a week now...i've been doin trampoline for one hour everyday plus 10 mins three times per week doing weights...i saw on another website that about 400 calories are burned on trampoline but then tonight i went to another website and found out taht only 216 calories are burned per hour...that means i hav been eating too much because i thort i had burned 400 calories instead of 200!! Can u who knows about trampoline really well tell me exactly how many calories i can burn in an hour on trampoline..im really confused!! thanks!!

Replies

• lmwhite3473
    Options
    I have the same issue. I do the trampoline for about an hour a day sometimes more. I have no idea how many calories are burned. Right or wrong I have been using a pedometer and logging the calories that way.
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Do what you can to correct YOUR log in the future, (I would err on the side of the smaller number! especially at first),.... and keep doing what you're doing! Eventually you could buy a heart rate monitor and know EXACTLY how much you're burning.

You're going to be fine - the important thing is that you're paying attention and trying to change! You're on the right track.... Welcome to MFP!