New and need support

Options
Hi all,
I am new to my finess pal. My name is jenna, i have done weight watchers in the past and have lost weight. although this time i tried doing weight watchers and could not stay motivated. one of my friends told me about this website and how nice everyone is as well as supportive and i figured that is what i need to loose weight :)

jenna

Replies

• phinphanbill26
    phinphanbill26 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the board Jenna! You'll find lots of helpful people on here.

Feel free me for support!
  • sun_shadow
    sun_shadow Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey, I'm new too. (: Best of luck with your goals. I know you can do it!
  • proudtexan71
    proudtexan71 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    This is the right place for motivation!! It's helped me so much.

Friend request sent.
  • BadCookieMonster
    Options
    Best of luck to you! =)
  • Marque74
    Marque74 Posts: 60
    Options
    Come on in and sit a spell. You are in great company here. Members are very supportive. Welcome to MFP.
  • Mrsfullwood
    Mrsfullwood Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been on MFP for 8 weeks and it really has helped! Good luck!
  • NikkiSmo
    NikkiSmo Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Your in the right place this web site is AWESOME! I have laughed and cried all in one. Everyone on here is very supportaive and always has something nice to say. Your in good company, best of luck! Welcome!!!!
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Welcome.... MFP and the people are great,

Feel free to friend request me :)
  • b0mbersfan
    b0mbersfan Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. Been using the phone App for 3 weeks but really want to interact with people who are working towards goals like mine.

Send a friend request and i'll say hello.

Vin
  • briewakes
    briewakes Posts: 7
    Options
    Welcome. I've been here for a couple of weeks and have found the tools and boards very helpful, I've sent a friend request, feel free to add me if you wish.
  • scnix
    scnix Posts: 11
    Options
    I am looking for support too. Add me as a friend and we can work together. I have been on and off but have been on for about a month now and plan on sticking. Frustrated that I work out daily but do not see the scale change. So I am focusing more on my diet the nxt few weeks, in hopes of seeing results. Best of luck to everyone.